3.25.0c Hotfix 3

With all the trash div cards in the game it's common to get 800+ when doing strongboxes in T16 making the boss unkillable by anything but a multi-mirror bosskiller. For reference that's 97.5% damage reduction and who knows how much increased damage.

This scarab is now completely overtuned to actually be able to use.
Can you hotfix sanctum next? The inflation it causes in the economy is far worse that a few juicers farming random div cards.
I do have a problem with the Blight Scarab of Blooming. When I use the Blight Scarab of Blooming in maps and salvage turrets, the maps I get are supposed to convert to Blighted Ravaged Maps. However, this isn't happening for me all the time. Instead, the maps somtimes remain as Blighted T14+ maps and somtimes they convert to Blight-Ravaged...
I've tried multiple maps and different approaches, but the outcome is always the same. Would be great to fix this asap
buff gold, buff farmer production.
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Aug 5, 2024, 3:00:25 AM
I hope that you know that everytime you have a force update, mac mx chip users need to jump over hoop to get it working
Nerf the fun league again. With 0 alternatives to farm for mappers xD
"
CrazyPanda221 wrote:
Can you hotfix sanctum next? The inflation it causes in the economy is far worse that a few juicers farming random div cards.

Woah lets not get hasty here
"
sha_de wrote:
Continue to nerf fun strats that are even semi profitable while you leave loot in a god awful state. Do you even play your own game?

Welcome to PoE2
Last edited by ps7ekken on Aug 5, 2024, 6:42:18 AM

Admins, can I find out when the “dancing dervishes” will be fixed?
After being called, they spin around in place and practically don’t move = (

I wrote many times, but they never gave me an answer...
Ok so its now immortal and one shot beast on good amout of cards. Very nice patch! What next? Srsly guys, what the hell? Do you test this boost before update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info