3.25.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Please allow currency exchange/black market to use Gold from town so we don't have to withdraw everytime we want to use it. Atleast that way more people might use it.
thanks guys, great stuff!
hi
I have never seen Bismuth Ore in these hours
Please improve that
I need Bismuth Ore to upgrade my town
Thank you
I have seen other four ore but no Bismuth Ore.
This new league was cute for a few hours but it's not that great. I think the hype was a bit much for what we've received. Too many bugs, the currency drops are terrible and the ratio of resources that it takes for town upgrades are, well, not good. Guess I'll just go back to standard league and try again later on. Maybe things will improve?
I'll admit though, I was pumped about the town building idea but after the loss of ships crew and other set backs it's just not that fun. Don't get me started on the map runners! Oh well.
The intellect of the Dervishes is completely broken!
After the call they stand still
It is not possible to play on builds

I’m writing this for the 6th day already.

ADMIN pay attention!!!
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
no multithreading still for MacOS
client on MacOS is still crashing
low performance on hight end macs (started from necropolis league)

Can you provide visibility on the cost of paying Ransoms for Commandeered ships? It doesn't make sense that someone would hold your ship for Ransom and not tell you their demands...
IM missing the loot patch. nothing is dropping. maps are empty.
Bring loot back bring mf back please!!!!!! I dont Usually complain but I want this game not to be d4 with no loot
We have minions that mine all kinds of minerals but can't mine gold. how's that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info