3.25.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

buff monster curreny drops pls, there is no reason to play the game rn for many people even tho the league things are fine
"
Nuhauskis wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where some microtransaction effects had unexpectedly turned blue, such as the Igneous Emperor Armour Set, Magmatic Paint Ring Effect, or the Forge of the Titans Hideout.

Dang, I liked how that blue effect looked on the Igneous Emperor Armour Set. Any chance we could get it back as an alternate style, like how we can choose Microtransaction Tiers on other MTX?

I second this, thought it was weird at first, but now it's kinda cool in its own way.
"
Fixed a bug where the Omen of Death-dancing could be consumed in a town or hideout area.

I think this created a bug for Omen of The Jeweller not being consumed in Hideouts. I had to go to Kingsmarch to use it
Buff loot whether in the League Mechanic or T16 maps. I have no interest in running T17s, however, it feels like you have to if you want to keep up.

Cheers
"Fixed a bug where you would no longer gain Frenzy Charges while moving in an area when you had the Deadeye's Avidity Ascendancy Passive Skill allocated if you died in that area and resurrected at checkpoint."

ASCENDANT STILL HAS THE PROBLEM AND DOES NOT GENERATE CHARGES CONSISTENTLY

Thank you
Add gold drops to the "Golden Chest" in all the maps please @GGG, they drop absolutely nothing still.

And buff the gold drops for killing the unique bosses in maps.
What happened to div cards? Strongboxes drop none at all anymore, even with relevant Atlas talents???
The intellect of the Dervishes is completely broken!
After the call they stand still
It is not possible to play on builds

I’m writing this for the 6th day already.

ADMIN pay attention!!!
Eldritch hunger helmet doesn't work please do something

Also loot drop is bad
Why are those patches not listed in the league status thread?

Would be cool to have them there, so I can just refresh that single page and not have to skim through the forums for patch notes and other information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info