3.25.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

So no buff to the ships or the map runners for the league mechanic, ok...
No fix for the end monster in Haunted Remains in Delve. Monster never spawns and forces you to logout and abandon that route if you go that way. Happens at all Haunted Remains in Delve.
"
Reduced the damage of most Wildwood Ritual Monsters, most notably the chaos damage they deal.

Does this also impact those monsters appearances in the campaign? IIRC, Dread Ticket, Act2 also has these monsters as an example.
Fantastic changes with the currency exchange. I noticed this morning that some stackable currency is not showing for the "I have" ie Essence, fossils, oils. I dont know if that was intended or looked over but having it display that information as well would be great. Thanks GGG!
We should be able to save spawn in Kingsmarch.
"
auspexa wrote:
will tornadoes still spawn on me and deal 8k damage in one second

I know right? It's not just the speed at which they move, it's the damn damage they deal.
"
Restored the behaviour where Bonus Completion for a Map would be granted when you completed a Kirac Mission for that Map at a lower tier than is naturally occurring.

Love this change, but is there any chance bonus points could be granted for maps where this happened earlier? Seems like it might be easy to identify where this happened - just look for unique maps that have atlas completion but not Atlas bonus, since I don't think that can happen aside from due to this bug/bizarre decision.

(Not salty at all that I specced into Kirac specifically to help get unique map completion, and was hit by this issue on both Putrid Cloister and Twilight Temple.)
Last edited by skysgoneout on Jul 30, 2024, 10:33:21 AM
i am enjoying the league and these changes are amazing but please GGG buff the loot from the ships and map runners it is legit so sad and unrewarding to farm for hours only to get crap back this league has so much potential to be the best league of all time pls buff loot :((
Amazing league guys! you did fantastic job
my only complaint is amount of on death effects in ritual, would love these to be toned down <3
Last edited by AlphaMagnetic on Jul 30, 2024, 11:42:11 AM
why in the patch note there is no mention that black morrigan was removed from the maps and the scarab was returned to it ))0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info