3.25.0 Hotfix 9

"
Wadimys wrote:
"
Imperius_Fate wrote:
Still no fix for PoE being the only game in my PC that can freeze my entire PC to the point where I have to hard restart it via the power button? It happens randomly in loading screens and it's so frustrating, I play it for a few minutes or more and at a random loading screen the game freezes my entire PC and I can't do anything besides hard restart. I've had this issue since the league has started, please look into it and fix it. It's been days of me trying to troubleshoot my PC both software and hardware and I can assure you that it's not on my side.

If you are using vulkan try to switch it into dx11 or dx12.
I have been faced with the same issue (gtx3070ti)

I've tried everything even changing rendering modes from one to another...
PlS Fixed Black Mórrigan in Menagerie
Will these missions be disabled permanently?
Can't it just be "Explorer's Scouting Report cannot roll "Find the stack of Divination Cards" " ?
If they want to keep kind of gamble, they can add another scouting report like "Reroll all of Kirac's Atlas Missions, granting missions with "Find the stack of Divination Cards".
Please rollback the characters that were abusing this bug.
Last edited by Simple2012 on Jul 29, 2024, 2:54:41 AM
Goddammit was excited to go all in on kirac to get various div cards in ssf, only for abusers in trade league to get this mission removed.
"
Simple2012 wrote:
Please rollback the characters that were abusing this bug.
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Will you bring kiracs div card missions back anytime soon? (Without that fancy exploit)?
BUG

Dervishes don't work
After the call, stand and spin in place...

I've been waiting for 4 days for the league, still not fixed!!!!
Dear GGG,

I've been using this farming strategy for the past leagues. This has been a reliable way to generate currency without being overpowered. It's fun and as the old and loved "Divination Scarab of Completion" player wants those "juicy" drop.
On a side note "The Fortunate" is the only reliable source of fast income but some people also like to farm for rarer divination card (Seven Years Bad Luck, The Apothecary or even Unrequited Love). I do think this objective have a place in the game.

Can you please consider adding the objective back to the game at some point ?

Sincerely <3

PS: I would like to have divination card rate adjusted specialy for this objective (not the same rate for regular mapping). For the time being, i will not clear Mesa and hoping for a change later :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info