3.25.0 Hotfix 9

Dang, glad I didn't base my whole league around this just to have it silently destroyed with no warning. Should have just tweaked the rate at which that card dropped for this kind of mission instead of destroying another farming method.
Still no fix for PoE being the only game in my PC that can freeze my entire PC to the point where I have to hard restart it via the power button? It happens randomly in loading screens and it's so frustrating, I play it for a few minutes or more and at a random loading screen the game freezes my entire PC and I can't do anything besides hard restart. I've had this issue since the league has started, please look into it and fix it. It's been days of me trying to troubleshoot my PC both software and hardware and I can assure you that it's not on my side.
Group play destroyed again. Most fun league mechanic ruined yet again by bad changes.

The div scarabs were NOT as overpowered as leagues mechanics (aka temporary buffs). A slight nerf or the removal qt would have been fine for nerfing div farming imo. Now group play is zero fun again.
Really getting annoyed that you keep changing things mid league that screw us slower players over time and time again. The economy will stabilize itself, that is the whole point of it being player driven. You changing these things mid league just reward the fast players that can farm these things before the rest of us and get rich before you change things. The rest of us then just reap the broke consequences....literally. Please go back to your old development ideology and STOP CHANGING THINGS MID LEAGUE.
Welp, it was decend without exploit for several leagues and like 2div every ~15 kirac missions (it takes a while to collect 15 kirac missions, thats like doing 75maps+, so i think it was fine)

RIP map rushing strat. No idea what to do now did this last 4 or 5 leaques o.o (not exploit version)
Guess time for challenges
Last edited by Rikku on Jul 28, 2024, 9:59:17 PM
are you planning on reanebling it later or will it remain disabled for the entire league? I feel like it's important to know if that's a strat that stays in the game
Sounds like the solution was swapping one of the cards with something like Rain of Chaos so it becomes unsustainable but then again if Burial Chambers was ever tier 1 it would be printing the 5x divine cards
Still not working on M2 on Mac for me
yo
"
Imperius_Fate wrote:
Still no fix for PoE being the only game in my PC that can freeze my entire PC to the point where I have to hard restart it via the power button? It happens randomly in loading screens and it's so frustrating, I play it for a few minutes or more and at a random loading screen the game freezes my entire PC and I can't do anything besides hard restart. I've had this issue since the league has started, please look into it and fix it. It's been days of me trying to troubleshoot my PC both software and hardware and I can assure you that it's not on my side.

If you are using vulkan try to switch it into dx11 or dx12.
I have been faced with the same issue (gtx3070ti)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info