why is act 1 so brutal?

act 1 ruins my league start every league. why must it be so brutal? the first act should be easy. i cant imagine being a new player and running act 1.
the ledge/climb is the worst. i just run and hope i can outrun them because if i stop to try and fight i get overwhelmed by 20 mobs. how am i supposed to fight 20 mobs all at once with no gear? each league act1 seems harder, you guys clearly buff it and hope people wont notice.
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 8:25:57 AM
Yup you are 100% I dont get it either .
I died around 15 times on mervel, brutus took around 5 mintus ind dies around 10 times lol. Dont want play this trash more. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Jul 27, 2024, 12:16:27 AM
Not hard.

It's a YOU issue.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 27, 2024, 12:17:52 AM
What I'm hearing is that you guys should find better players and follow THEIR guides instead of whoever it is you're listening to.
"
What I'm hearing is that you guys should find better players and follow THEIR guides instead of whoever it is you're listening to.

does a guide really matter when you're level 5? you get swarmed by 20 mobs all at once. there is nothing you can do. you have no gear, you have no damage. try to think a little before leaving a snarky remark
Difficulty drops off a cliff around Level 12 and builds back up around level 60.
Anyone saying otherwise is a clown.

It's pretty shitty design, but it is what it is. PoE1 never had any proper progression testing over the year. Just look forward to PoE2 in this regard.
It's a bit more difficult if u r new to the game but not really hard.

I actually am very surprised to hear it's hard from people who joined PoE in the years 2013-16....

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
It's a bit more difficult if u r new to the game but not really hard.

I actually am very surprised to hear it's hard from people who joined PoE in the years 2013-16....

with all due respect how would you know if you havent tried the new league? the mobs were buffed for sure,last league was much easier
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jul 27, 2024, 3:39:33 AM
Nah they weren't buffed.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info