3.25.0 Hotfix

They're catering to PC gamers. Not worried about the "little guy"
Give something free for the hours We lost
Remote play doesn't work nor does physically wired keyboard. The only thing I can do with the keyboard is navigate the Playstation home screen and hit Enter to launch apps.
Still no ps5 patch for the keyboard... Thats so sad...
How about something for free for the waiting ?

How could that happen? A Keyboaed issue ? How about testing thr patches first before launching them ?!

That really sucks... Wanted to play the new League and still sitting here and waiting for the fix patch.

GGG pls give us something
If you are going to make people see other people's first completed this and that then you should not of even launched the game until everyone could play just like there should be an option to turn off sound and graphics for other people's micro transactions. This crap about console not being able to get on at league start just lost yall alot of money
Let's go to sleep guys, apparently adding a virtual keyboard is a VERY difficult task
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
For our PlayStation players, we're currently working on get a fix deployed but this still needs to go through the certification process. I'm terribly sorry, we're trying to get this live as soon as we possibly can.

There's a certification process ? If there is how did this happen in the first place ?
I'm not happy Bob. Not happy about Playstation virtual keyboard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info