3.25.0 Hotfix

Just tell us if ps players should go to sleep or the update will be up soon. Why is it so hard...
I took off from work, now 2+hrs can't name my stupid character. Really GGG this is VERY unprofessional.
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
For our PlayStation players, we're currently working on get a fix deployed but this still needs to go through the certification process. I'm terribly sorry, we're trying to get this live as soon as we possibly can.

So maybe 1 hour? 5?
@stacey_GGG

Thank You.
GGG PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS JOCKEDY FIX THE GODDAMN PLAYSTATION PLEASE RHANK YOU
Had a really hard 10 hours Work day. The only thing i was waiting for: Go Home, make sone Snacks and Laptop ready, to Start League. Hard enough to wait Till 23:00 to start Just to go frusted to bed cause again, Problems one Start. Because of a Button Bug that Not triggers the damn Tastatur for Name. Really???? Nobody in the in quality Check Had to Name theoretisch Charakter?????
How about making a random name generator for the meantime so everyone cant actually start playing and then worry about fixing the keyboard? 😀
give us some sort of expectation even if it is not good. Are we looking at tomorrow or whats the scoop? got to have an idea.
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
For our PlayStation players, we're currently working on get a fix deployed but this still needs to go through the certification process. I'm terribly sorry, we're trying to get this live as soon as we possibly can.

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for the info. Any chance you could fix the "live updates" which got reverted and once again implies that PS players can play by using a physical keyboard or app, even though that only works on XBox?

Also, a time estimate, even if vague, would be helpful. Minutes, hours, or days? (a few hours ago, we were told "a few hours", which obviously didn't work out).

Thanks.
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
at least post a note when fix it. This is a terrible mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info