Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Any update?
"
GGG can we have an update? You said several hours and this has now passed. If we are waiting on Sony why not say? Also you must have a rough idea of when the patch will be released if in Sony's hands.

Updated, "fix" is out, and it's literally in sony's hands.

And now it's anybody's guess. Sony takes their time, because they'll actually test things unlike ggg.
Patch deployment does not take this long. Whatever fix they thought they had didn't work.
Sounds like this was caused by climate change.
"
"
GGG can we have an update? You said several hours and this has now passed. If we are waiting on Sony why not say? Also you must have a rough idea of when the patch will be released if in Sony's hands.

Updated, "fix" is out, and it's literally in sony's hands.

And now it's anybody's guess. Sony takes their time, because they'll actually test things unlike ggg.

I'm wondering if they're trying to bundle the fixes from other issues they've fixed on PC, and just waiting to catch what they can before they pay for another deployment to Sony servers.
It’s a keyboard issue, they will sell a real keyboard on MTX.
I WAS JUST THINKING GGG PROB FORECAST A LARGER THAN NORMAL AMMOUNT OF PC PLAYERS PLAYING THIS LEAGUE AT LEAGUE LAUNCH WITH THE HUGE HYPE FOR THIS SEASON

I REALLY HOPE THIS CONVIENIENT BUG PROBLEM WASNT A WAY TO LESSEN THE STRESS ON THE SERVERS SO CONSOLE PLAYERS HAD TO TAKE THE BULLET

JUST A THOUGHT BUT IT SEEM TO HAPPEN EVERY LEAGUE NOW "CONVIENIENTLY" IV NEVER SEEN A PC BUG COMPLETELY STOPPING THEM FROM PLAYING HUH????

AND THE REASON I SAY THIS IS BECAUSE PC VERSION HAS CONTROLLER SUPPORT NOW..... I DONT SEE ANYONE ON PC COMPLAINING THE CONTROLLER KEYBOARD HAD DISSAPEARED SO THEY CANT USE THERE CONTROLLER??? INTERESTING
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 7:37:40 PM
GGG can you update us on the patch? Is this something that you think will be fixed today or do we need to wait until Monday? Thank you!
"
I'm wondering if they're trying to bundle the fixes from other issues they've fixed on PC, and just waiting to catch what they can before they pay for another deployment to Sony servers.

In this case they can just move back to a week difference between league releases on pc and consoles.
"
I WAS JUST THINKING GGG PROB FORECAST A LARGER THAN NORMAL AMMOUNT OF PC PLAYERS PLAYING THIS LEAGUE AT LEAGUE LAUNCH WITH THE HUGE HYPE FOR THIS SEASON

I REALLY HOPE THIS CONVIENIENT BUG PROBLEM WASNT A WAY TO LESSEN THE STRESS ON THE SERVERS SO CONSOLE PLAYERS HAD TO TAKE THE BULLET

JUST A THOUGHT BUT IT SEEM TO HAPPEN EVERY LEAGUE NOW "CONVIENIENTLY" IV NEVER SEEN A PC BUG COMPLETELY STOPPING THEM FROM PLAYING HUH????
of course you haven't because they actually play test pc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info