Can't name character in new league [ps5]

And everybody jokes about how incompetent Blizzard is... GGG, who gives a sht about console, right? Put fkn promote your "supporter" packs...
"
Okman_X wrote:
"
In that report consoles income was at 80% of steam in 2019 that's pretty substantial. Definitely deserving of the most basic support

and 20% of the pc market...

Steam is basically all of the pc market buddy...
I wouldn't expect to play for at least day. Sadge
Last edited by horned-nurse96 on Jul 26, 2024, 6:48:54 PM
at the very least give a free toucan mtx
The saddest part is that the problem was known, located, fixed but the package deployment cannot be pushed for some time. Next league at least make sure there are no procedures that prevent such game break fixes to be pushed as soon as possible.
Next league I want in on early beta testing. And get paid to do it :D
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
"
AKSN1P3R_ wrote:
Next league I want in on early beta testing. And get paid to do it :D

Sweetie, we are the beta testers, obviously.

also my 1-1000 guess is 420 did i win
"
"
Okman_X wrote:
"
In that report consoles income was at 80% of steam in 2019 that's pretty substantial. Definitely deserving of the most basic support

and 20% of the pc market...

Steam is basically all of the pc market buddy...

Not in PoE. Its literally less than half of the PC playerbase. Lots of people start on steam, but most switch to native client when they realize it has fewer patching bugs.
Prayge (*-*)/\
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
Can we at the very least get a time frame for when to expect the patch to come out?
Or reset the count down to kalguur?

Be a little bit respectful of your players time, that is if you would like them to contribute to your game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info