Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Have they acknowledged this "too many actions too fast" issue? On any long zone I will be disconnected for this reason without fail. I have no macros running, and thus far have just sped through zones as fast as I could. But now on the Control Blocks I literally can't get to Casticus in time before the game kicks me, actually unplayable.
"
Handyrat wrote:
Soo many entitled little children here…go outside and touch grass while you can’t get on. It’s not a big deal. Oooh so sad you can’t get on and play right away. Boo hoo 😢 They provide you a free to play game and keep adding new content and you still can’t be happy? Grow up you bunch of babies, they’re doing what they can. Don’t like it? Then don’t play.

you must be new to this game LOL or clueless about the league start event. And most don't play this f2p so i guess then we got a reason to complain when this happens for the 10 time :/ if it would be the 1st ok but sometimes it just happened too many times.

If you got 0 knowledge of the situation you rather don't say anything ;)
When u all read correctly, the Console patch is also ready for Playstation... the problem

they are waiting for .... shit Sony to verify it....
I wouldn't be surprised if GGG delayed the PS patch to see if the Xbox patch worked before sending the PS patch. But rather than sending that message, GGG says its waiting on Sony certification
Last edited by Lonescout23 on Jul 26, 2024, 8:50:32 PM
Refund !! lol
"
you must be new to this game LOL or clueless about the league start event. And most don't play this f2p so i guess then we got a reason to complain when this happens for the 10 time :/ if it would be the 1st ok but sometimes it just happened too many times.

I actually kind of agree with this post. Ladders are the only reason a lot of hyper-competitive people even play games like this. If the start time is bologna'd, even if you top the charts, deep down you know that a lot of the competition got weeded out unfairly. It cheapens the competition...
http://hatoradegames.com
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/hatoradegames
Regardless whether you play f2p or not they are providing a service and doing what they can. No need to spew sh@t their way when they likely have loads of stuff going on they are trying to deal with…sh@t happens
"
nathandark84 wrote:
When u all read correctly, the Console patch is also ready for Playstation... the problem

the problem is that you make a last minute change whitout testing the basics afterwards knowing that it takes forever to change something with sony

"
BBJ-SWISS wrote:
"
nathandark84 wrote:

the problem is that you make a last minute change whitout testing the basics afterwards knowing that it takes forever to change something with sony

could've been like an intern oopsie or something
After the first three hotfixes, I managed to play for almost an hour before another full system hang! Seriously, I can't recall the last time any application completely bricked my PC like this. Glad it's moving in the right direction, but holy balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info