Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Hakuna Matata ✌️
I've restarted multiple times. Enduring Cry continues to crash the instance, sadly.
I'm getting consistent crashes when I interact with the Rogue Exile chest in the Broken Bridge in Act 2.
Connecting a Keyboard to PS5 or use a Mobile App doesn't work at all to create a Charakter Name. Hope the fix is comming soon. Its verry frustrating right now.... :/
Does anyone have a workaround?
No Work Around. Just have 2 wait tho
How can we enjoy it when you can't even patch accordingly for a keyboard malfunction? Bad look GGG.
Crashing in The Broken Bridge in act 2 when trying to open the jewelry chest with the rogue exiles standing nearby.

Replicated twice now.
"
Connecting a Keyboard to PS5 or use a Mobile App doesn't work at all to create a Charakter Name. Hope the fix is comming soon. Its verry frustrating right now.... :/

Yeah ggg just talking out their ass with something they didn't test you know just like their game
Remote play and physical keyboard do not work, sadge :( just let me inn
"
"

Yeah ggg just talking out their ass with something they didn't test you know just like their game

Didn't you already post this on the bug report forum lmfao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info