Settlers will go core 100%

"
Pashid wrote:
"
exsea wrote:
i WANT this to go core.

WHY? i m a STD andy. i have TONS of unwanted currency and tons of old stuff i want to get rid of, but trade is a hassle.

would be better if i shipped them off

You do realize that you ain't gonna get rid of your cookie cutter currency if nobody makes a listing for it right?
The few people playing standard sure won't have any need for said currency after all the years and leagues so the demand is pretty much non existent.

i get the angle you're coming from which is the new currency trade feature between players.

i m not referring to that. i m referring to the shipping mechanic where you can send goods to different factions for trade. npc factions. not players.

tho i imagine i may need to get a lot of gold before i can reasonable offload them into shipments.
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:

i get the angle you're coming from which is the new currency trade feature between players.

i m not referring to that. i m referring to the shipping mechanic where you can send goods to different factions for trade. npc factions. not players.

tho i imagine i may need to get a lot of gold before i can reasonable offload them into shipments.

Well you do ship the league specific new account bound resources around and not the currently existing currency, so your stockpile of "unwanted currency" ain't gonna get you anything even if they add the league mechanic to the core game.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
It's not just a league, it's a expansion. I'm betting it will go core though maybe nerfed /gimped in true GGG fashion.
I just wish the trade exchange goes core, is really useful and cool we will have it in 15 hours
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
"
Pashid wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

Well you do ship the league specific new account bound resources around and not the currently existing currency, so your stockpile of "unwanted currency" ain't gonna get you anything even if they add the league mechanic to the core game.

you might be right on that. we'll get the confirmation tomorrow.

if it's only shipping leagues specific currency then yeah, no real reason for me to be hyped for it on std.
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

you might be right on that. we'll get the confirmation tomorrow.

if it's only shipping leagues specific currency then yeah, no real reason for me to be hyped for it on std.

the confirmation was already shown in the league reveal stream you cant ship your currency only the special league mechanic currency
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

the confirmation was already shown in the league reveal stream you cant ship your currency only the special league mechanic currency

ah damn... too bad then. it could have been a good way for me to finally start clearing off my std stashes.

also i got i dunno 20-30k armourers/whetstones etc

i m not incentivized to remove them or use them in anyway. its to the point i should just delete the tab off
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info