Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

City Builder, ship missions, slaves doing our maps, trade exchange, best league ever :D
Lets Go!
"
TheFrenchBoi wrote:
can you please review the amount of gold it will cost to trade please this amount is way too high

It only seems high because initially you won't get much gold. This Exchange is meant for Maps and above where Gold will be incredibly plentiful I'm sure. Kind of like how in last epoch 1,000 Gold seems like alot when starting the game, and by monos you can get 1,000 in a matter of a minute or less.
Can we get Items Market or auto pick-up pets in future
"
StylerPeiler wrote:
damn 10 is low how do i sell my scarabs from a 2 day grind?

What do you mean by 10?
i need to see how this goes..
Last edited by general808 on Jul 21, 2024, 8:17:54 PM
So freaking hyped!
A lot of people won't play the league though. You can talk about majority/minority all you want but you are alienating a large part of your playerbase. The simple fact of the matter is that people have their established and fun builds on Standard and they are not willing to start over and having to do everything over as a checklist on top of spending months in to gather enough currency to get the same level of power in terms of a character as they already have multiple vastly superior builds, and with legacy gear, on Standard.

I personally won't play leagues no matter what you put into the game because it takes too much time, I'm not willing to start over and I would rather play a build I already invested time into on Standard. This might be a foreign concept to the people who just willingly start over because it's the norm but I don't follow norms. Part of not following norms involves thinking for yourself. If you can't think for yourself, someone will do it for you.

The addition of the currency exchange is much appreciated obviously but calling it experimental like you did with Harvest indicates you will have it for this league only and then tell players that you will re-introduce it after 5-6 leagues like you did with Harvest. At least implement it into Standard after the league is over. We will wait but it really gets annoying having to wait almost an entire year just for new content on Standard.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 21, 2024, 8:20:02 PM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
A lot of people won't play the league though. You can talk about majority/minority all you want but you are alienating a large part of your playerbase. The simple fact of the matter is that people have their established and fun builds on Standard and they are not willing to start over and having to do everything over as a checklist on top of spending months in to gather enough currency to get the same level of power in terms of a character as they already have multiple vastly superior builds, and with legacy gear, on Standard.

I personally won't play leagues no matter what you put into the game because it takes too much time, I'm not willing to start over and I would rather play a build I already invested time into on Standard. This might be a foreign concept to the people who just willingly start over because it's the norm but I don't follow norms. Part of not following norms involves thinking for yourself. If you can't think for yourself, someone will do it for you.

The addition of the currency exchange is much appreciated obviously but calling it experimental like you did with Harvest indicates you will have it for this league only and then tell players that you will re-introduce it after 5-6 leagues like you did with Harvest. At least implement it into Standard after the league is over. We will wait but it really gets annoying having to wait almost an entire year just for new content on Standard.

Cope and seethe, if you want league mechanics play the league otherwise youre getting exactly what you signed up for.
Amazing! Thank you so much, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info