Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

"
LimeKoala wrote:
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

Kalgur league - 1) Currency Market Exchange requiring high gold = BUST

Another one who knows how much gold a player will find during mapping. Where do you get this information?

If the posts are limited to 10 or so plus the cost of gold is high just to exchange lower currencies then why bother with it? Did you not see the same video?? Maybe you're missing something so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a second; let's say you're at endgame and now the 10x most common currencies that you are farming for are

1- Tainted x
2- Tainted x
3- Tainted X
4- Tainted X
5- Tainted X
6- Chaos
7- Regrets
8- Fuses
9- Shard x
10- Shard x

(Of course the main goal is divines and mirrors but those aren't dropped frequently enough to consider carrying around in inventory slot.)

Now, with those 10 in mind listed who in their right mind will bother posting small amounts / stacks of them if the gold cost is exceedingly high? We haven't even factored in those that might farm oils, Ritual and Simulacrum splinters or even wild lifeforce harvest crap, which could easily be on anyone's top 10 to use.

See the limits wouldn't be too bad of an issue if the game wasn't convoluted with tons of small extra crap to have to keep picking up like splinters, cards, etc. While the drop pool could simply drop the items itself, instead what drops is broken down pieces of the items themselves.

I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

1k gold may look like much for someone who can't handle 4-digit-numbers, but doesn't matter as long as we don't know how much gold we actually get.

The shown gameplay doesn't help much there as we don't know parameters of the shown map. Assuming that this represents endgame farming isn't really based on something.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
Looks interesting. I play both Leagues and standard. I play the leagues to see what's new and might be interesting; u play standard so I don't have to keep leveling characters and have lots of gear to play the content I like all the time. Standard, for me, is all about just playing to have fun.

Leveling one character into the 90s is usually sufficient for my league play. In any case I play for most of an entire league. I'm not in a hurry.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Best feature ever! The way it should've been from the beginning..
An Auction House for items would make this game 5x better. Players could "place orders" and list their items for sale and they could be fulfilled at any time and collected at their convenience. The current trade system is my biggest dislike in this game.
A M A Z I N G GGG <3
This will remedy so much trading-pain.
Now only TotA is missing.
A M A Z I N G GGG <3
This will remedy so much trading-pain.
Now only TotA is missing.
Are we now going to see gold (bot) farmers spamming chat now?
I will play the league, Currency market has finally arrived. <3
thank you
Our cries have been heard up high
I am your Devine one Bow before me
Finally an automated trade! We’ve needed it for years!

But...
1. why not allow standard players to use it?

This system should not be league-only! Standard players also buy tabs and others... they also support you! This contempt for standard players is truly detestable.

2. There is a transaction limitation per day, this is perfect for avoiding bots. So question: Why also add a price in "gold" to farm to be able to do the transactions, it's ridiculous and it's just to disgust the players.

You have finally made a decision that many players have been waiting for a long time and you have found a way to ruin the idea.
We wonder if you didn't do it expressly to find excuses for people to hate it and thus be able to delete it as quickly as possible.

Your update is huge and has a lot of very nice ideas but this mania for sabotaging everything in each league is really incomprehensible.
Last edited by Khenshiro on Jul 22, 2024, 2:31:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info