(3.25) Warcry Chieftain Slammer something?! Collecting some ideas

"
Ya overexert is just such a good support and is stronger than most auras. I suggest autoexert 2-3 warcries and mapp without many selfcast warcries.

Here's a more comfortable version for mapping with minimal required manual war cries. https://pobb.in/k7MJzt_STnpF

This version only has 3 manual war cries. Two of which might be optional while mapping.

My objective for this POB is the most budget SSF friendly version that can 4 void stone. I play Private Leagues that have no access to trade.

Clusters do seem amazing for this build, Mob Mentality could provide us all the charges we need, removing the need for enduring cry.
Hello everyone! I've always played through minions, so I don't know much about melee. So I'm asking for your advice: does it make sense to start on the chieftain with Oni-Goroshi (yes, I really want to get this sword at least once!) through the Leap Slam of Groundbreaking skill? Or is it better to look towards classic slam skills, such as Tectonic Slam (If so, how big is the difference?)? Of course, the build will include Warcries, some on Overexertion, some I'll press myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info