I am gonna miss good gear. I wish we get system just as powerful next League.

Yeah, sadly, Graveyeardwas needlessly tedious and annoying to interact with thanks to limited morgue storage place, needing a lot of coffins an they taking up 2 inventory slots each, you are always lacking some orpses or low on some, fiddle with adjacent corpse type to maximise efficiency of some crafts, having to double check everything, etc. etc. I barely had any free space this League. ._. So annoying. Was relieved every time I used some corpses for crafts - other problem is evem if you farm most coffins yourself you still need to buy some anyways, you are alwaysl ow on something. Whole process takes forever even when you get a graps of the system.
we can craft even more op items this league thanks to kalandras mist and recombinators
The rather new heist bases + kakandra are going to be something lol
But even the higher special mods recombined on other items will be something interesting along with the new item bases.

Sure it's not going to be as free as the item editor graveyard crafted items, but at least good items gain some value again and the new potential power of items is going to be even more crazy as before.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I'd rather collect valuable corpses than the huge massive bulk of trash shards
and items ggg has thrown out there to encourage stash tab purchases.

I am sick to death of meaningless trash that if I kept my wits about me
I would simply vendor or not even pick up. but I keep doing it.

we all keep doing it.

I want to hand GGG 20-50$ USD for poe 2 and not have 18 million shards
and other garbage to keep track of, and the 45 stash tabs nessicery to hold
the disgusting things.

get a grip ggg.

YOU ARE GOOD AT MAKING GAMES!!!!!

ENOUGH FREE TO PLAY! LET US AVOID THE GODDAMNED BLOAT.

CHARGE US WHAT ITS WORTH, AND DROP THE TOTAL ITEM QUANTITY FROM
one hundred thousand to 300. none of us really like tracking all this trash.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm still waiting for a league that gives you good, quality items as drops. Instead of gear-crafting items like coffins, I want map-altering items that are influencing gear that drops.

Recombinators are probably the closest thing you'll get to that. Especially when combined with the new Gambling vendor. As it allows you to slam together garbage items you find on the ground with 1-3 high tier mods to try and create actually good items.

Especially good for league specific mods like Temple mods, Essence mods, Beastiary mods et.c.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I am gonna miss being able to craft wide vareity of items for my build, having access to any base, mutliple fractures, fracturing influenced items, etc. etc. We need very powerful crafting like that in PoE. I wish GGG let us fracture multiple mods and influenced items. I like the idea of crafting that lets me manipulate odds in such a cool way like Graveyard did. Wish GGG introduced something similar and as powerful, maybe even more powerful. Not being able to craft items with synthesised implicits serves as reasonable barrier separating truly insane 0.01% kind of items from something that is just really damn good item like this . Graveyeard was never broken because of that and other limitations it had like not working on jewels, being unable to efficiently target spell suppression or mods with really low weight.

Recombinators are back and with the new Rune enchanting system we're hopefully able to create stronger weapons than ever before. While the top end items of recombinators won't be as strong as Graveyard items, it's a infinitely better and more enjoyable system to engage with.
When it comes to creating broken items, OG Harvest was also a way better system than the Graveyard.

I don't really think we'll be short of powerful items this League though.
Eventhough you won't be able to design perfect items again like in Harvest.
"
AgnosiousD wrote:

we all keep doing it.

the disgusting things.

get a grip ggg.

This game here is not Diablo 4 hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
AgnosiousD wrote:

we all keep doing it.

the disgusting things.

get a grip ggg.

Is this quin 🤣🤣🤣
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
Recombinators are probably the closest thing you'll get to that. Especially when combined with the new Gambling vendor. As it allows you to slam together garbage items you find on the ground with 1-3 high tier mods to try and create actually good items.

Especially good for league specific mods like Temple mods, Essence mods, Beastiary mods et.c.

The bolded word is exactly what I want to avoid for a league or two.

Don't get me wrong here, crafting and creating can be fun, and recombinators were a real joy back in Sentinel.

That said, and lets use the newly added Black Market gambler as an example: Why not add these "favorable rolled items" as drops? Why not make an effort to make drops more favorable? It would be fun if they added some of these weapons as drops from unique monsters throughout the game, especially during the campaign, just to improve the enjoyment of actual loot and progression. Picking up good items.

We've had BUNCH of ways to craft, create and enhance loot over the years, and while lots of them were fun, I can't really think of a single league were they added that power to actual drops without you having to "craft, create and/or enhance" what most people would consider "bases".

I want a league where the "creation" part is BEFORE the weapon drops. Enhance your maps with certain currencies, like:

- Jewelry dropped in area will drop with 2-3 T1 affixes
- Weapons dropped in area are more likely to roll physical modifiers
- Armors dropped by unique monsters in area will have a T1 life modifier

And loot dropped this way could have an icon beside their name in the filter. ...A mechanic actually encouraging you to pick up and identifying loot. Allflames were sort of close, but didn't really affect gear...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
From an SSF perspective it was great (although annoying league mechanic).

However, I'd argue that just having 2x 3x fractured items in every slot shouldn't be something that is easy to do. I guess in future leagues if they make some convoluted system like the graveyard it would be fine.

I miss old harvest as well... but the reality is none of that power is needed to do core content in the game.

My SSF characters last league only had one "OP" weapon which was a perfect bow. I was actually able to farm T17s on non-graveyard crafted gear.

I get your perspective, but I feel like printing the perfect item takes a lot of fun out of getting there through the "hit or miss" method of crafting.
Last edited by Prizy on Jul 23, 2024, 3:28:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info