Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Still no area loot?
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
demon7310 wrote:

Poe is all about change, they nerf things so people can adapt and try new things.

The part most can't deal with unfortunately as they have a hard time to adapt to changes or deal with them entirely.
Meanwhile 10-20 years ago people were always so grateful and happy even about little changes in games.
The gamer generation has changed a lot over the years, sadly in a very bad way.

Most people don't even need to adapt to change as they follow builds made by others anyway.
And others that have enough experience or play what they like won't really care because they enjoy their builds no matter what.
People cry everytime there are nerfs but the game goes on every league and its always been pretty much fine (except when they fucked up rares hp in archnemesis).

I believe the not knowing enough and just following a pob is a big factory why they complain so much. since they dont have the knowledge they fear no longer being able to play the one thing they are familiar with. then when the build creator puts out their "build updated, we now stronger than ever!" update, the league is saved for them and the cycle repeats next league
"
Miradae wrote:
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

The part most can't deal with unfortunately as they have a hard time to adapt to changes or deal with them entirely.
Meanwhile 10-20 years ago people were always so grateful and happy even about little changes in games.
The gamer generation has changed a lot over the years, sadly in a very bad way.

Most people don't even need to adapt to change as they follow builds made by others anyway.
And others that have enough experience or play what they like won't really care because they enjoy their builds no matter what.
People cry everytime there are nerfs but the game goes on every league and its always been pretty much fine (except when they fucked up rares hp in archnemesis).

I believe the not knowing enough and just following a pob is a big factory why they complain so much. since they dont have the knowledge they fear no longer being able to play the one thing they are familiar with. then when the build creator puts out their "build updated, we now stronger than ever!" update, the league is saved for them and the cycle repeats next league

I believe they need to implement a death recap screen so people are able to know what killed them and then they will realise what makes their builds weak.
So many people still think today the "estimated physical reduction" is actual physical reduction and they have 90% reduced phys taken with just a bit of armor but that is completely wrong, test it out against shaper slam see if you take only 700 dmg.
By the way GGG I think it would be about time to change this tooltip and add some more informations with how it works depending on how big the hit is because it is very misleading.
That being said, start planning your builds with solid defenses according to where your class starts and you will have alot less problems in endgame even if your damage will be lower.
It is easier to fit damage in a well thought out build than fitting defense in a build where you use 5 uniques that cannot be removed
Last edited by demon7310 on Jul 11, 2024, 4:09:39 AM
"
Lyonnel wrote:
When you pick a stack of currencies, making the game pick all the stacks of the same currency in that new picking radius would be a great QoL improvement

A.k.a. Vacuum Pickup.
Diablo 3 introduced this.
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
Miradae wrote:

I believe they need to implement a death recap screen so people are able to know what killed them and then they will realise what makes their builds weak.
So many people still think today the "estimated physical reduction" is actual physical reduction and they have 90% reduced phys taken with just a bit of armor but that is completely wrong, test it out against shaper slam see if you take only 700 dmg.
By the way GGG I think it would be about time to change this tooltip and add some more informations with how it works depending on how big the hit is because it is very misleading.
That being said, start planning your builds with solid defenses according to where your class starts and you will have alot less problems in endgame even if your damage will be lower.
It is easier to fit damage in a well thought out build than fitting defense in a build where you use 5 uniques that cannot be removed

agreed, death recap and maybe even some rudimentary target dummy to see damage output would be a great help to actually understand the systems better. at least it would provide some ingame way of doing science ingame, that doesnt involve 'feeling it out' in maps.
Great to see QoL improvements from console coming across, I played on a friends console for the first time recently (I normally play on PC) and the most noticeable QoL on console was the auto level up of gems. That was an awesome feature that saved so much time and effort.

Are you considering bringing that one across too?
"
Miradae wrote:
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
Miradae wrote:

agreed, death recap and maybe even some rudimentary target dummy to see damage output would be a great help to actually understand the systems better. at least it would provide some ingame way of doing science ingame, that doesnt involve 'feeling it out' in maps.

I would argue damage is much easier to get a feel for than defence because there are so many factors affecting monster damage and your own defences.
It is fairly easy to get damage numbers in pob. Even if you don't get the configuration right, you could also get biased results on a test dummy by getting all your buffs and debuffs up on a single target which might not be the case in a real fight either.
However theres alot of things that can kill you in this game, I have been playing for a couple years now and sometimes when I die to boss abilities I still have no clue if it was phys or ele and thats really annoying because I don't know what mods made the fight so dangerous.
I think Mark talked about both in interviews and apparently the death recap should come soon but not the dps dummy which I think is fair.
Last edited by demon7310 on Jul 11, 2024, 5:19:56 AM
memes aside: QOL -> thank you !

but the real improvements have to come like "1 click stash all items" or some kind of "area looting" or auto-looting . the amount of things you need to click is absurd and takes away the fun of the game.

and also trade is horrible: you need third party apps to trade...

and let's be real, most trades you do are with tradebots cause people leave their account online with that to sell automatically over night.

is it so hard to let me go their hideout and look in their stash and pay for what they put it in?

i am mindblown how this is not a thing yet after seeing POE since beta...
Last edited by b44dss on Jul 11, 2024, 5:21:15 AM
"
b44dss wrote:

but the real improvements have to come like "1 click stash all items" or some kind of "area looting" or auto-looting . the amount of things you need to click is absurd and takes away the fun of the game.

I think auto looting will never be a thing because that gives a big advantage to people that juice alot and get alot of drops in their maps.
Having to manually loot gives an opportunity cost to juicing which prevents the richest from making money even faster.
1 click to stash would not be that bad on the other hand because everyone has to do it repeatedly every map.
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:

I think auto looting will never be a thing because that gives a big advantage to people that juice alot and get alot of drops in their maps.
Having to manually loot gives an opportunity cost to juicing which prevents the richest from making money even faster.
1 click to stash would not be that bad on the other hand because everyone has to do it repeatedly every map.

are you not done risking getting RSI and interacting with bots to trade? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info