Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
MagosX wrote:
Praying for:
Vacuum pickup (pick up one currency item and all nearby items of the same type also gets picked up)

Potentially GGG will make this, but will be an RNG based... 33% chance to pick-33% chance to not pick-34% chance to delete... (with a hidden mechanics of 80% chance to delete currency better than chaos orb)
As long as we get some melee love!
Awwww, the Kalguur get a sequel. The Settlers of Catan!
"
Mr_Macpop wrote:
Trial of the Ancestors (TotA) - a great mechanic to play alongside the main game when you become bored from running maps over an over again the same evening.

yeah tota was super fun fo me
Last edited by SheTheDevil on Jul 7, 2024, 6:26:27 AM
God bless. The auras staying active is on it's own already huge!
"
KeiranPOE wrote:
People getting upset over a potential Determination nerf, when it's possible they're buffing other sources of armor so that Determination isn't so necessary for most builds, and builds with it are mostly the same until extreme amounts of budget. Mirror tier armor stacking builds doing over a billion dps are in shambles, oh the humanity.

Let's hope you are right, this would be the best possible scenario. Would be ridiculous to nerf defences out of the blue, especially after a hard league like necropolis.
Dont forget the Lootpet in the Shop! biggest QoL ever!
Guys, when are you seriously going to update the forum and make the thread comments look more like on reddit or AT LEAST twitter??
"
lewakurov wrote:
Guys, when are you seriously going to update the forum and make the thread comments look more like on reddit or AT LEAST twitter??

xDDD
armour should mostly come from your gear not an aura, i think its a good change in theory.

i would say tho that i think poe1 is a mess and if you completely fix it you have poe2. so at what point do you say the reason we are keeping poe1 is because its not poe2, so we draw a line here and dont change with the existing mess to meet our design principals?

the whole reason poe1 is being kept is because people like it, and some of that is liking mechanics that are less than ideal from a design principal standpoint. im not saying flat defence on auras shouldnt be nerfed, but im saying maybe it shouldnt be and if it should there should be a line somewhere where yes its janky but this is how poe has been for 11 years and if were gonna let people have their old janky game lets not unjank it and upset loads of people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info