🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpiontail|Arachnophobia Allstars|Herald of Agony 100M|Chaos-Minion-Champ CI

The combination

of a high ar/ev armour and the new ward-belt ynda`s stand carry in tanky 100% more ehp automatical recovered each 2 seconds for cheap 2 chaos + 4 orb of alchemy in lower levels before getting a skin of the lords.

I add the tanky cheap set-up, fitting into the build's stacking of all global layers, in the levelling-section and levelling-pob soon.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 1, 2024, 12:22:25 PM
How do i keep virulence up in single target? I get 40 max.
Hey! Im trying to replicate the build but it doesnt feel very good rn, can you take a look and maybe suggest what i can do?

https://pobb.in/pnBBeLtx620a

EDIT: ok, so i changed some stuff a bit, i still have very little mana, and it doesnt seem to regen as fast as i would like for it to feel really nice, but it seems better. Where can i go from here? I really wanna improve tankiness and dmg, when possible

https://pobb.in/QdKlutYYbaqT
Last edited by Walrus04 on Aug 6, 2024, 10:03:06 PM
Is this viable via champion for this league?

Or juggernaut is better.
"
Nosferat wrote:
Is this viable via champion for this league?

Or juggernaut is better.

Trickster is most easy and best for tankyness, Necro with poe-experiences when you focus on damage.

You find the ranking in the spoiler "Which ascendancy?"

Champion is still tanky against raw hits. Overall I recommend trickster in the moment for tankyness.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 8, 2024, 10:21:16 AM
Question:

Your Ascendency recommendation for Champion includes "Unstoppable Hero" for tankiness, but it currently shows as "Nearby allies count as having fortification equal to yours". Given that the only ally I have is the Chaos golem, wouldn't using 2 small nodes for extra evasion/armour be better? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
"
Ssineraxal wrote:
Question:

Your Ascendency recommendation for Champion includes "Unstoppable Hero" for tankiness, but it currently shows as "Nearby allies count as having fortification equal to yours". Given that the only ally I have is the Chaos golem, wouldn't using 2 small nodes for extra evasion/armour be better? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

No, take Unstoppable hero only when you focus on group-play.

Where did I missed to update? In pob? I check it later at desktop.

Take:

1) Fortitude: Tankyness (around lvl 35)

2) Conqueror (around lvl 55)

3) Worthy Foe: Damage (around lvl 70)

4) Inspirational: Tankyness (around lvl 80)

Yeah it wasn't the PoB necessarily, just the header of this post, thanks, I can see this last Inspirational will have benefits from the aura enhance.

Thanks for the update!
Hello! You completely ignored me the first time, so i will be trying again haha

I managed to upgrade a bit, decided to try iron reflexes instead of ghost dance, do you think its a good move? Mainly doing dense content like expedition, simulacrum, deli...

Right now im lacking dmg, mainly, any tips?

https://pobb.in/X8dx9emdZgQV this is the gear i have right now!

Thanks in advance :)
"
Walrus04 wrote:
Hello! You completely ignored me the first time, so i will be trying again haha

I managed to upgrade a bit, decided to try iron reflexes instead of ghost dance, do you think its a good move? Mainly doing dense content like expedition, simulacrum, deli...

Right now im lacking dmg, mainly, any tips?

https://pobb.in/X8dx9emdZgQV this is the gear i have right now!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Walrus!

Sorry for late answering, the league and the settlements were taking times of fun.

You are now at 27M dps singletarget (vile toxins instead aw fork) and great geared with infinitive ehp.

I recommend to Iron reflexes only against shaper and eater, sometimes exarch, maven too. In other content like mapping evasion + ghost dance is much better filling the gaps of defensive layers in high density.
The valuable keystones are ranked in "gear and keystones" section skin of the lords.

Regret in maps the passives instead and get a flask with increased armour suffix.
Use 1 passive for the last 2% spell suppression or better suppression-tattoos.

You have overcapped spellblock, so take in 1-2 cheap 5-passives voices clusters instead the spellblockclusters with more medium clusters pure agony.

Try out asenath's gentle touch gloves in maps for clearspeed. They are great in high density.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2024, 7:38:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info