Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

Late July? The Necropolis league started on March 29th, so we have to wait 4 months for the end of a league that only lasted 4 days?
sadly we got a 4 month league again but i guess with the release of the elden ring dlc its a good decision

"
Rhylol wrote:
Late July? The Necropolis league started on March 29th, so we have to wait 4 months for the end of a league that only lasted 4 days?

what the hell are you talking about?
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Jun 4, 2024, 6:28:40 PM
Can you at least remove the boxes from corpses that spam the maps and give you no choice but to collect the corpse? between that and the insanely loud multiple unique drop sounds that wake up my whole house they are the two most annoying things in poe history at least for me
"
germanenzo wrote:
Great! Ingenious mechanics in Necropolis, but a little more dynamism and fluidity in the next one would be nice!
Please make the t17 maps more accessible for us half-armed players.

They are ment to be challenging if you can't do them simply go down a tier, thats why maps have tiers.
This is probably one of the leagues where I achieved so much. And I like the league too, the scarab rework in itself made poe a complete different game. T17 can be improved, but the challenge is there and I like it. Items being cheap is also a plus, you can theorycraft for days and spend less time and money getting to the endgame.

The only complaint I have is coffins eating inventory space, but nothing else.

I dont want this league to end, am I the only one? Long live trickster!
"
moonmidnight wrote:

"
Rhylol wrote:

what the hell are you talking about?

It's not me, it's the numbers that are saying it. This is the league with the worst player retention in a long time.
Most people have been bored already given the bad league for a while so why not stretch it out to at least four months? Just release leagues whenever you few like it, what’s a schedule or consistency even? Yikes…
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on Jun 4, 2024, 6:49:53 PM
Can you give us a battle royale mode back then?
best gaming company ever !!!
Would have been nice to have this league ended and some nice events, but whatever I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info