Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

Better be if affliction league 8 months continuously
Jez!
ready to buy packs dudes, GoGoGo
Hi
This league was by far the worst league -at least or me-. The decision to let it go for four months is grossly negligent.
Late July is way to late imo.
"
This league was by far the worst league -at least or me-. The decision to let it go for four months is grossly negligent.

The Qol updates were nice though, and most players were able to farm MB quicker thanks to them. Also, based on the trend, I think all leagues will be 4 month long now.
"
Trappstar1 wrote:
Dude for once just make a league where you can make insane good crafts and everything is easily obtained drops gear etc...
A league we can all enjoy even the casuals and get to end game. The zergers are gonna race and zerg and quit the league in 2 weeks regardless so why not please the many vs the handful of zergers

Exactly.. the only issues is, when zergers will say, the league is over, ppl listen and also stop playing regardless. -.-

But i would appreciate if they could expand harvest hideout crafting again a bit.
BOOOOOOO
Another 4 months bad league.
Great job !
"
askpoe wrote:
Maybe consider having 2 months leagues. It would help you sell more things, and players would play more the game. after a month and a half, 2/3 of players stop playing. Why do you like that? It is so annoying.

Why stop at 2 months? Why not 1 month leagues? They'd sell even more based on your logic right? They can just have the devs sleep at work and be fed through tubes so they never have to stop working! You're brilliant, a real genius.
Stay Silky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info