3.24.1 Patch Notes

"
OleOlof wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

i recently got that mod in blue defiled cathedral map t16
3% (4.2 with atlas pasives) chance to drop divine from monsters
i slapped on pack of frogs and guess what ?

i dropped whoole fucking 3 divine orbs : ))))))

what have i done wrong or smth ?

doesnt say the mod that it converts JEWELLERY into Divines? So the best thing was to put the rogue exiles allflame onto it...not frogs. When I had the mod once....i came out of the map with 26 divines....and it felt wrong to me already. Anyway...rogue exiles are nerfed now as well....so this wont happen again. But imho now they could up the chance to get this divine mod again.

there is flat 3% mod for monsters to drop raw divines
and yes you put frogs on it cause its most monster count

the one you speaking is jevelery conversion (rogue exile always have loot table combined of items a player would use. so 2 rings 1 amu belt weapon etc)

so yeah i got nerfed version got 3 divines so i can piss off :)
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 11, 2024, 5:27:08 AM
550 red maps 0 valdo drop 0 divine-graveyard mod. Not very happy with that. If I play 14hiurs a day for 2 weeks straight I should be able to experience the new bling bling stuff.

I bought my mb 150D and the price instantly went to 100D : this was a good thing.
It has been 8 league in a row than buying mageblood before anything else is the best investment. Having 1 league where this is not true would have been great.
Last edited by JAUNELEROUGE on Apr 11, 2024, 5:27:34 AM
"
Zebedin wrote:

there is flat 3% mod for monsters to drop raw divines
and yes you put frogs on it cause its most monster count

the one you speaking is jevelery conversion (rogue exile always have loot table combined of items a player would use. so 2 rings 1 amu belt weapon etc)

so yeah i got nerfed version got 3 divines so i can piss off :)

ah okay, didnt know there was another divine mod...yeah, than youre right...would have put rats on it as well.

Anyway, i dont care too much about being rich...never was, never will be. I play mostly SSF-style. trade is just qol in certain situations for me. So i am just having fun. :D

I hope the "Elevated Expanses" challenge to complete T17s with at least 50% pack size gets updated. With this reduction to T17 mods, it will be MUCH, MUCH harder if at all possible.
"
Crusar wrote:
"
THIS should have been a hotfix on day 2 or 3 of the league. Nerfing it now is the worst you could do. You know what was going on since day one when parties printed hundreds of divine per map which is absolutely unacceptable for the economy especially compared to solo players who couldn't afford to do any of these methods. It's fine if parties get more loot, but not 100-1000x the amount per map. How hard can it be to figure out that it's completely busted and overtuned and ruins the whole game for 95% playerbase. GGG still incapable of running their own game after 10+ years. It seems like they just don't give a f.

Easy fix, remove HH from game, remove party bonus. That way cuck bow builds that have 0 defense investment wont be able to do content printing mirrors, and group play wont be doing 1000 times more loot than solo players. Here you might say "but then why play in group?". You still got your aura bot, which allows you to run without gear basically, and you still got your MF culler which increases your drops.

Anyway, good changes, too late tho.

I do not understand this row tho:
Fixed a bug where some Beyond Demons were not actually frozen when encased in an Essence Crystal.

How are beyond demons in essences anyway? They are not natural spawn monsters to encase them with scarab, i cant really make sense of it. Beasts used to be able to be encased in essences, but apparently no more since league start.

Probably if you used a beyond allflame on a pack and a mob from that pack got chosen for essence?
bad, people who abused made multiple mirrors in a single day, and they retain those, at least let the market crash without nerfing so everyone has a possibility.
Now what happens is that who abused rogues are filthy rich, and the rest can never, ever think of getting even close.
I wanted to buy supporter pack today, but after what you have done GGG i will reconsider investing any money into your present and future games.
"
ramalam wrote:
I hope the "Elevated Expanses" challenge to complete T17s with at least 50% pack size gets updated. With this reduction to T17 mods, it will be MUCH, MUCH harder if at all possible.

don't you play 32 hours a day? it's easy that way

if not maybe don't be a casual
rip fubgun fans xD
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info