3.24.1 Patch Notes

"
chukline wrote:
"
celso_vecchi wrote:
This is ridiculous. [Removed by Support] Now that the economy is completely broken and there are rivers of HH, MB and others out there. They will simply nerf the strategy. In other words, whoever won with this farm will win 2x. Now the price of all items will rise exorbitantly and in addition to having abused the strategy and farming mirrors and more mirrors, they will earn even more currency. While the rest will be even more screwed. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back in the next league, or not.
Good luck to everyone else who wants to continue being exploited in this league.

THE MINIMUM THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER WITH THIS NERF WAS TO GIVE A 2-3 DAY ROLLBACK SO THAT EVERYONE WHO ABUSED IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE LEAGUE. I BET THE MAJORITY WOULD SUPPORT THIS DECISION MUCH MORE!

THIS ^ , see you all next league maybe, OR NOT.

BTW GGG, Almost 1 year later im still waiting on my merch to be shipped to me.. WE are getting closer of a charge back situation!

I third both these comments, GGG hates anyone who isn't a top 1% player I am convinced, they even deleted my earlier post stating "unnecessary negativity" as the reason.
My negativity is unnecessary!?
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 10, 2024, 11:49:42 PM
Well, it's already been done. The market prices kinda wrecked. But oh well, gotta do what's need to do. GGG should take more precaution against these matter in the further. If not able to avoid completely, prevention on some factors should be nice..
Thanks for the update! Big fan of the T17 changes, hopefully you guys can nail it by next league, really like the idea of having a proper bridge to Uber content.
"
Demeitri wrote:
"
chukline wrote:
"
celso_vecchi wrote:
This is ridiculous. [Removed by Support] Now that the economy is completely broken and there are rivers of HH, MB and others out there. They will simply nerf the strategy. In other words, whoever won with this farm will win 2x. Now the price of all items will rise exorbitantly and in addition to having abused the strategy and farming mirrors and more mirrors, they will earn even more currency. While the rest will be even more screwed. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back in the next league, or not.
Good luck to everyone else who wants to continue being exploited in this league.

THE MINIMUM THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER WITH THIS NERF WAS TO GIVE A 2-3 DAY ROLLBACK SO THAT EVERYONE WHO ABUSED IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE LEAGUE. I BET THE MAJORITY WOULD SUPPORT THIS DECISION MUCH MORE!

BTW GGG, Almost 1 year later im still waiting on my merch to be shipped to me.. WE are getting closer of a charge back situation!

I third both these comments, GGG hates anyone who isn't a top 1% player I am convinced, they even deleted my earlier post stating "unnecessary negativity" as the reason.

I bet the Vin diagram of people who watch streamers and care way too much about them and the people who hate this patch are right on top of each other. Maybe stop watching twitch.
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 10, 2024, 11:50:06 PM
dear GGG devolopers , remove mageblood and headhunter from the game . this both items destroying whole economy of the game thanks
well i still dislike the T17 maps ... they are still WAY harder then the ubers which they are supposedly not ....
"
kekoyaso wrote:
dear GGG devolopers , remove mageblood and headhunter from the game . this both items destroying whole economy of the game thanks

no they dont. im making money just fine. How are they destroying the economy? Maybe take some of your economy IRL and give it to GGG.
"
Demeitri wrote:
"
chukline wrote:
"
celso_vecchi wrote:

Totally necessary and so Justified.
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 10, 2024, 11:58:01 PM
On the one hand, this was probably a necessary change to save this league's economy, players' gpus, and GGG's servers.

On the other . . .

Boooo! BOOOOOOOO!!!
"
kekoyaso wrote:

im just curious ... why would you say that ? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info