3.24.1 Patch Notes

"
celso_vecchi wrote:
This is ridiculous. [Removed by Support] Now that the economy is completely broken and there are rivers of HH, MB and others out there. They will simply nerf the strategy. In other words, whoever won with this farm will win 2x. Now the price of all items will rise exorbitantly and in addition to having abused the strategy and farming mirrors and more mirrors, they will earn even more currency. While the rest will be even more screwed. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back in the next league, or not.
Good luck to everyone else who wants to continue being exploited in this league.

THE MINIMUM THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER WITH THIS NERF WAS TO GIVE A 2-3 DAY ROLLBACK SO THAT EVERYONE WHO ABUSED IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE LEAGUE. I BET THE MAJORITY WOULD SUPPORT THIS DECISION MUCH MORE!

100% right and BASED
that's why this is the worst league with lower current concurrent players

and I found out some people here don't even watch the patch note and just reply random big W
Last edited by hofaho866270 on Apr 10, 2024, 11:37:49 PM
"
celso_vecchi wrote:
This is ridiculous. [Removed by Support] Now that the economy is completely broken and there are rivers of HH, MB and others out there. They will simply nerf the strategy. In other words, whoever won with this farm will win 2x. Now the price of all items will rise exorbitantly and in addition to having abused the strategy and farming mirrors and more mirrors, they will earn even more currency. While the rest will be even more screwed. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back in the next league, or not.
Good luck to everyone else who wants to continue being exploited in this league.

THE MINIMUM THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER WITH THIS NERF WAS TO GIVE A 2-3 DAY ROLLBACK SO THAT EVERYONE WHO ABUSED IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE LEAGUE. I BET THE MAJORITY WOULD SUPPORT THIS DECISION MUCH MORE!

THIS IS INSANE I WOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS. I upgraded the crap out of my character last night. I'm not having a roll back because people are mad they cant play a mirror geared character because they didn't get on the busted t17 bandwagon soon enough. Get good.
Im glad they nerfed it. Was loosing couple good juiced maps in ssf because of server-crashers. Of course, there should be a re-thinking of how to playtest stuff like this so it wont happen in the first place (maybe "hire" those guys for playtest, invite them to try to exploit the hell out of it, tune it down and adjust and then release), but it is what it is. The divine map spamming thingy was one thing, but after the people came out with -that- strat, I was heavily disgusted, too.
That aint fun anymore...

I dont regret picking SSF this league after all.... :')
There are lots of reasons to complain or be irritated for after yet another league that is 'playtested' in the first couple of weeks.

I know it is a pretty severe thing to even consider a restart, but GGG, would you ever consider doing a secondary 'restart' league. You can do user created leagues and the sort, so I don't see how you couldn't have a full restarted league. I don't know if it would bring back players, but the declining numbers for this league is pretty severe. The league mechanic is decent, the crafting is fun (though planting corpses should have some sort of UI overlay to just plant them and to also keep better track of what you're burying.)
"
hofaho866270 wrote:
that's why this is the worst league with lower current concurrent players

and I found out some people here don't even watch the patch note and just reply random big W

i'm having tons of fun. Didn't play much the last few leagues. Games good. Time to buy another supporter pack.
This league is a big'ol mess my brother
GG
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Awesome, steamers and no lifer's have their $$, so lets nerf the shit out of it for the 99%....good job GGG.

This, I will never be able to farm anything before it gets hotfixed....
Just hope I can run T17 without lags anymore. Had to take a break and honestly was hit hard on motivation, it was beyond miserable.
Last edited by xhemix on Apr 11, 2024, 12:20:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info