Thanks for a ruined eco

"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
GGG needs to fix the economy abuse in the next league. Its not acceptable that the best farming strats are abuses to roll t7 maps and that versions of that literally surpasses everything normal up to this point.
GGG doesn't need to do shit. The economy is player driven and thankfully always will be. If you can't handle that there are options like SSF or other games. Or you know, less fomo - no one cares if you're in the top 0,5%, 1% or 20%.

I do - thats the whole point.
its not fomo if youre actually missing out big time by not playing degenerate strats
The best message you can send to GGG is to quit le game.

And so have I, enough is enough, first Affliction, now this... Ridiculously bad game design.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Man i dont really play endgame since Ambush league, what a time i decided to come back lol. Guess ill enjoy trying to drop exile allflames so i can get the tryhards crumbs xd.

Edit: After seeing the strats i finally understand why i am getting server crashes every hour.
IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by ziggro on Apr 10, 2024, 11:30:43 AM
I dont see a problem here. Either you bought the mageblood as an upgrade for you build. Then you should be fine - it still works exactly in the same way. Or you bought it as an investment. Then you deliberately took a risk and learned the valuable lesson that past information might not be a good predictor for future developments.

Just for the record, I bought my HH at >100 div and do not regret it one second.
Last edited by Faendris on Apr 10, 2024, 1:33:49 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
It's actually worst than affliction lmao

Much much worse unless GGG remove the Anarchy Allflame Magebloods will be 20 div in a week or so.
I would farm replica MB instead.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
- deleted by author -
Last edited by csebal on Apr 11, 2024, 12:38:35 AM
This isn't even FOMO anymore, this just missing out. The t17 farm strategy is way too good compared to anything else, you're clowning around if you're not doing it. Worse than affliction.
This appears to be to thank for the crash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=xYiIY0XcvkmADdRo&v=FzIg7iWv73I&feature=youtu.be

Not very fun to spend hours grinding at league start and sinking currency into a char only to have the economy tank and everything be worthless...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info