3.24.0c Hotfix

"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:

In case you missed the memo, this league is all about scarabs, even the little nodes in atlas tree are about scarabs; you want maps use scarabs for maps, you want div cards - use that type of scarabs.

ok, where do i get scarabs if i don't have maps to farm currency and scarabs?
I dont get you. Kill more monsters in the current map. From one map i get at least 2.
"
Nyaht wrote:
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:

In case you missed the memo, this league is all about scarabs, even the little nodes in atlas tree are about scarabs; you want maps use scarabs for maps, you want div cards - use that type of scarabs.

ok, where do i get scarabs if i don't have maps to farm currency and scarabs?

Once you get your 2 voidstones from eater exarch you should sustain t14+ maps even if you run them magic without much content.
You don't even need to have 3 or 4 though it helps.
"
demon7310 wrote:
Once you get your 2 voidstones from eater exarch you should sustain t14+ maps even if you run them magic without much content.
You don't even need to have 3 or 4 though it helps.

I have 4 voidstones, that the problem, in this league they did something to map related drop. Its hard to sustain maps. In previous leagues maps dropped like 1-5 maps per white t16 map and we had wandering patch with it it was 100% chance of map drop, now if you get 1 you lucky. My guess they nerfed % drop because of new monsters mods on the map with 700-1400 quantity.
Well with 2nd hotfix situation became better (or not), but still sometimes no maps dropped like after clearing 3-4 maps.
Last edited by Nyaht on Apr 9, 2024, 4:25:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info