3.24.0c Hotfix

"
Keldonn wrote:
"
Feral_Kitty wrote:
[Removed by Support]

seriously if folks would just read they'd know that allocating unwavering vision makes any other fragments useless

i know PoE can be a long term learning experience.... but like basic reading skills can get you at least 50% of the way

instead of wasting time on silly hotfix's like that they should add the QoL from PoE 2 into PoE 1 (aka: automatically activated waypoints by getting close to them & boss bars being stuck on top of the screen)

The whole point of this change is to nerf people abusing Unwavering vision to spam open maps with keystone allocated and ambush scarabs in without using them. If people found divine mod they just swap atlas to one without Unwavering vision (because u can go back and swap atlas/map craft after u see devoted mods but u cant put scarabs/change map).

But its cool u wasted time typing all of that while being clueless why change is made in the first place. Somehow thats exactly what i would expect from RF player.

100%
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Apr 7, 2024, 6:49:27 PM
"
Somehow thats exactly what i would expect from RF player.

Ouch. Just an innocent scrub out here reading comments and I got caught in the crossfire.
"

Damn Keldonn, you made me laugh. :D
I agree that he deserved a burn for his stupid and ignorant rant.
Though I disagree with your generalization of RF players.
They are some of the most relaxed players, just blazing their trail in the world of Wraeclast.
"
Blinkedx wrote:
"

Damn Keldonn, you made me laugh. :D
I agree that he deserved a burn for his stupid and ignorant rant.
Though I disagree with your generalization of RF players.
They are some of the most relaxed players, just blazing their trail in the world of Wraeclast.

And watching calmly the whole wraeclast burn..
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 7, 2024, 4:12:15 PM
How about you fix drop of maps, because now there is no maps from mobs. You open 10 t16 maps and you get 3-4 dropped if lucky (3 from map boss)
"
Nyaht wrote:
How about you fix drop of maps, because now there is no maps from mobs. You open 10 t16 maps and you get 3-4 dropped if lucky (3 from map boss)

Don't run your maps white and without any content, will be way easier to sustain.
Last edited by KaFeuk on Apr 7, 2024, 6:43:09 PM
Since this patch I have been crashing constantly doing expeditions and harvests... was smooth before this hotfix
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Where is damn game perfomance patch?
Blights are unplayable 5-10 fps are.

I dont think the performance will ever get significantly improve again, i suspect they changed some stuff in preperation for poe2, since mtx will be available in both games, they use the same engine etc.

Pure speculation though
"
KaFeuk wrote:
"
Nyaht wrote:

Don't run your maps white and without any content, will be way easier to sustain.

Of course I'm not doing white map, but still no map drop from mobs not even t1-15. It like they nerfed all map related items with scarabs)
"
Nyaht wrote:
"
KaFeuk wrote:
"
Nyaht wrote:

Of course I'm not doing white map, but still no map drop from mobs not even t1-15. It like they nerfed all map related items with scarabs)

In case you missed the memo, this league is all about scarabs, even the little nodes in atlas tree are about scarabs; you want maps use scarabs for maps, you want div cards - use that type of scarabs.
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info