3.24.0b Hotfix 2

you seem like a real winner Traoth lmfao. your comments are cringe.
Last edited by Tr3vorJsp on Apr 4, 2024, 2:32:28 AM
So what games yall gonna be playing now since you done with this league already
This was obviously too strong. Keep up the good work
"
Tr3vorJsp wrote:

Thanks appreciate it! I don't think abusing a mechanic is good therefore I approve the nerf and laugh at the babies who think they are entitled to abuse it cause others did. Wild to think I'm a minority in this LOL. People spamming over 200 maps an hour looking for this 1 mod to get 20+div an hour. literally sitting in hideout hours at a time till they get it isn't gameplay it's a glorified lottery machine.
Thank you for the quick fix!
"
Traoth wrote:
"
Tr3vorJsp wrote:

Thanks appreciate it! I don't think abusing a mechanic is good therefore I approve the nerf and laugh at the babies who think they are entitled to abuse it cause others did. Wild to think I'm a minority in this LOL. People spamming over 200 maps an hour looking for this 1 mod to get 20+div an hour. literally sitting in hideout hours at a time till they get it isn't gameplay it's a glorified lottery machine.

But this hasnt been changed at all, people can still do this, they'll just get a lot less divs now than before.
do something. mark
Last edited by _1114 on Apr 4, 2024, 2:52:32 AM
Thank you for quickly recreating the real world economy in less than 24 hours. congrats. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Apr 4, 2024, 2:43:46 AM
"
raVyoli wrote:
"
Traoth wrote:
"
Tr3vorJsp wrote:

But this hasnt been changed at all, people can still do this, they'll just get a lot less divs now than before.

I see that, so their precious method still exist just not the best thing to do? I wish it wasn't a thing but I don't get the whining if they can still do it lol 0 investment outside of white maps to run
As Empy always says, Abuse early, Abuse often.

If you even heard hints of this and didnt do it, thats on us. I personally wanna play the game and not run slots on the map device so while I am sad I missed out on possibly hundreds of divines, I'm gonna get them anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info