3.24.0b Hotfix 2

"
Mustlord59 wrote:
Delete everyone's divines then, economy's already ruined
Economy is fine we are 1 week in i used 12 div yesterday meta crafting give it 2 more days and the economy will be normal. Also people like you are the people who were pogging out of control last league at 90 div drops so quite down
It's barely been a week.

By then end of the month, this exploit will be little more than a blip on the poe ninja economy graph.

A greater quantity of valuable items will drop, chaos orbs will get eaten by map crafts, prices will go down again. Hell, I'd wager a solid chunk of those divs won't even be spent buying things, they'll be spent on metamods.

The fact not as many people exploited this as could've is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that for a brief period of time, a small group of people have a lot of purchasing power. But either they spend those divs buying things, in which case the divs will spread out into the wider economy, or they hold onto them, meaning that they don't enter the economy at all.

Give it a few days. Go do your T17s or your heists or your delves or your Expeditions or whatever. Wait for the economy to stabilise. Along the way, you (yes,you reading this right now) will probably end up getting something worth buying.

POE is ruined by Magic Find and other economic advantages given to groups. MF should be removed as the dumbest and stupidest affix in the game (and any ARPG). Groups should not get an advantage because they are playing in a team. Players should play in a group because they like to play together not because they exploit the economic advantage.
"
Sgt_Cookie2 wrote:
It's barely been a week.

By then end of the month, this exploit will be little more than a blip on the poe ninja economy graph.

A greater quantity of valuable items will drop, chaos orbs will get eaten by map crafts, prices will go down again. Hell, I'd wager a solid chunk of those divs won't even be spent buying things, they'll be spent on metamods.

The fact not as many people exploited this as could've is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that for a brief period of time, a small group of people have a lot of purchasing power. But either they spend those divs buying things, in which case the divs will spread out into the wider economy, or they hold onto them, meaning that they don't enter the economy at all.

Give it a few days. Go do your T17s or your heists or your delves or your Expeditions or whatever. Wait for the economy to stabilise. Along the way, you (yes,you reading this right now) will probably end up getting something worth buying.

King. I love and respect you for having a rational take.
So basically if you didnt exploit the last day by dropping 300 maps in 1 map, and then just fishing for divines getting 200+ divines in this time, you are fucked. Everything is more expensive because of that already.

I guess fuck this league, see you next 1 maybe.
"
yesname wrote:
POE is ruined by Magic Find and other economic advantages given to groups. MF should be removed as the dumbest and stupidest affix in the game (and any ARPG). Groups should not get an advantage because they are playing in a team. Players should play in a group because they like to play together not because they exploit the economic advantage.

true.
"
Razvan5496 wrote:
Most uniques doubled in price over night, if you didn't get hundreds of divines from the exploit you are fucked....

This is actually pretty disappointing...

I was planning to continue to play the league at a later stage, maybe few weeks in, when the stuff that was very bad or underwhelming will be ironed out, cause there were things I didn't like. Well, the usual QoL after a few weeks.

AND NOW I SEE THIS. Basically, people printed currency and gravely inflated the market, and now it's nerfed, but the DMG is done.

This league started rough, and now it completely fell with it's face into cow's shit. Just wow. First they release a product of very questionable testing and then they f*ck up the market like this :D

Lolz, haha. Maybe skip this crap.

Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Razvan5496 wrote:
Most uniques doubled in price over night, if you didn't get hundreds of divines from the exploit you are fucked....

This is actually pretty disappointing...

I was planning to continue to play the league at a later stage, maybe few weeks in, when the stuff that was very bad or underwhelming will be ironed out, cause there were things I didn't like. Well, the usual QoL after a few weeks.

AND NOW I SEE THIS. Basically, people printed currency and gravely inflated the market, and now it's nerfed, but the DMG is done.

This league started rough, and now it completely fell with it's face into cow's shit. Just wow. First they release a product of very questionable testing and then they f*ck up the market like this :D

Lolz, haha. Maybe skip this crap.

Seems like you skipped every league cause you hardly played any of them anyways. Cause if you did you'd know the economy doesn't just stay ruined from a few people farming lol. They'll even out in a few days like it never happened. More people didn't do this than did.
"
tsss041100 wrote:
"
yesname wrote:

true.

Magic Find on its own isn't in theory a bad thing. You're trading power you could have right now for more power down the line.

The problem is actually group play. Since in that instance you aren't actually trading anything. Someone else does 99% of the job (Well, 90%), and the MF culler swoops in.

That alone would be bad enough, but the fact simply being in a group gives way more and way better rewards inherently is where things end up going nuts.
"
Sgt_Cookie2 wrote:
It's barely been a week.

Items doubled in price overnight. By the end of the month, 95% of players have quit the league. This was catastrophic for the league as a whole.

But yeah if you were one of those guys who farmed 300 divs by opening a bunch of maps in your HO - you obviously downplay the exploit and its impact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info