3.24.0b Hotfix 2

If you just left it bugged, and told the player base, "congrats on finding this, have fun" you'd be praised to the ends of the earth GGG.
Let us have fun, it would actually drive engagement up.
(no post from GGG on the main page addressing what happened yesterday)

A gift you say?

Imagine GGG handing out 400 Div or more to random five thousand players in the first week. Chosen by being online at the right time.

would you like this gift or is it to easy?
how would you feel if you didnt get it? would you feel left out or just happy for the chosen ones?

players of the community describe your emotions.

yeah, nah, im not playing this league, GGG do not deserve any support anymore, what happened to "we dont nerf during the league" rule?, how is this fair at all? I didnt abuse or drop hundreds of divines, infact I dropped only 1 div since the start of the league, ONLY 1 RAW DROP!, GGG has lost it guys, move on.
I thought ggg wouldnt go the way of blizzard. Only letting some people "exploit" something then nerf it to oblivion. I deeply regret buying the support pack right now.
Mobs stronger, reward worser. Really sad that the Devs have changed this divine devoted thing earlier, it was fine already and ruined first week economy to the end. Hopefully new league comes a bit faster than latest with good content.
I guess every game developer is the same nowadays. Release something, dont think about it dont test it, then let some players have fun/advantage and remove it. I am done with this league.
So for the scarab change we have to wait to see if it feel good.

For the exploit?

Good. Shit would have made heist league economy look good. in one or two week we wont even feel that exploit anymore.
Why am I still here
"
I thought ggg wouldnt go the way of blizzard. Only letting some people "exploit" something then nerf it to oblivion. I deeply regret buying the support pack right now.

Wtf are you talking about ?!
bli$$ doesn't even know how to make a proper game, that's why they suck
So because of 100-ish players rotating maps, lets suck the fun out of all players. I got 4d since the start of the league as i saw the divine chance once. Cant even describe tue feeling when i knew to expect them and running the whole map. It was awesome. Now 100 maps after the nerf i have no expectations and bored as hell.
Note - i am on console and the economy here is aweful. For a 6l coil the guy wants 10d. I wont even see 10d raw during the league.
Last edited by TheDeathDeal_777 on Apr 4, 2024, 6:27:50 PM
Worst hotfix, I was already starting to be glad that I could loot currency without collecting mf character and then they nerfed the chance to find a mod for divines... I opened more than 300 maps today and ran through more than a hundred and never came across this mod.
Is it really all because of the whiners who started talking about a broken economy, despite the fact that the economy, one way or another, always adapts to the players because the players move it? Divine became 10 chaos cheaper and how did this break the economy? Doesn’t crafting mirror items in league mechanics for a couple of divines break the economy? And so we again have to use some kind of “farming strategy” to earn currency, instead of happily running through any maps.
Last edited by Jreson on Apr 4, 2024, 7:12:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info