3.24.0b Hotfix 2

Good job pulling the ladder up.
FUN must be forbidden.

the league is already dry in loot, lets crap on it more
Done already, no fun allowed.
I'm tired of all the nerfs when something worked or is fun, like bloodnotch with the stunt ES threshold
*sips coffee*

But the white knights wanted to reply to my post about how dumb I was for saying the league is busted 12 hours in. And here we are... how many days has it been and it's basically fubar'd?

[Removed by Support]

*sips coffee*
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Apr 4, 2024, 3:33:55 PM
so what ever happened to not nerfing mid league? this mech in not perma, let players have their fun. wondering why you're nerfing now when there wasnt any nerf done during affliction when mirror was practically dropping for everyone one lol.. doesnt make sense
WHAT A TRASH MOVE, FIRST MAKE A BORING LEAGUE AND PUT A BAND-AID TO TRY FIX PROBLEM, SO AFTER A BOZO GETTING 53 DIVINES JUST NERF IT TO EVERYONE SHIT ON REDDIT AGAIN
Just woke up, is PoE/this league still bad?
Welp, thanks for killing the whole league now for sure.
We have "average 16h per day players" who abused the hell out of your spagetti code, now you're fixing the hole, preventing other 95% of playerbase to ever see the mechanic with divines.
GGG should probably change those who in charge of balancing and tweaking things, because they're incompetent.
"
ProGameZ wrote:
Last league was super nice, despite the currency drop rates. I had a lot of fun playing it, made 40 challenges on two accounts.
But this league - I don't want to play at all! Tried to league start few days ago due to low amount of free time. And it's not fun at all. Mobs just punish me without a reason (

YES exactly how me and my boyfriend felt. We were jumping through dozen of unnecessary hoops just to simply level without any kind of reward or goal, we even said to each other at some point "man this feels like Ruthless". I feel like if they gave us an option to opt out it would have already been hundred times better, not to mention these questionable loot nerfs.
Last edited by CovenElf on Apr 4, 2024, 4:48:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info