3.24.0b Hotfix 2

I don't understand why the whole allflame and pre-opening map monster mods were needed in the 1st place. It just makes you ignore the whole corpse crafting concept as by the time you gather enough corpses to craft a decent items people were making hundreds of divines, making it pretty much pointless.

At this point, league restart with just corpse crafting and without allflames and monster modifiers pre-opening the map would be so much better...

I still really want to play,but at the same time everything i've done so far seems pointless,and i feel so demoralized to continue playing the league.
Sooooo nerfs all around. Nobody asked for this, we were having fun. It's a game ffs.
So delete all divines that ppl farmed using that srtat. This is top bullshit and pissing on players. Maybe ppl should now refund all suppprter packs and boxes and said they can offer you 30% so tou can tsate your own bullshit medicine. Zero money from me for you for that shitty behavior. You fucked up economy for ppl who didnt get that conversion and didnt get thise 60 div.
So many crybabies... Economy isn't ruined guys, it's literally been a day or two.
This happens in so many leagues: people post on public forums about giga-broken strat to farm mirrors, it turns out to be a little too tuned and gets dialed back. Then you have a ton of people crying because they didn't get to do it in time.

If you don't like things being changed mid-league, play Standard. League is known to be highly variable with stuff like this, both ways. GGG was fast to adjust Necropolis QoL everyone was asking for, nobody had issues. Then they adjust some values of loot and everyone cries that the league is ruined?

Take a little break and relax lol, you will still be able to afford whatever you were farming for. Don't be so dramatic
its time for SSF bois
no risk, no reward.
Fun detected.

Dead league xdd LIGA SDOXLA
"
ChaosActual wrote:
So many crybabies... Economy isn't ruined guys, it's literally been a day or two.
----

Take a little break and relax lol, you will still be able to afford whatever you were farming for. Don't be so dramatic

But how will they survive without crying about all those divines they would have never gotten anyway??? Think of the reddit/forum crybabies :D
Why is it always ggg policy to nerf everyone and not just those abusing these types of stats? The divine changes are absolutely ridiculous and, having not seen a divine conversion yet, just makes me pissed off because I probably won't ever. The whole idea in the campaign was that the more you kill in the previous zone the higher chance of devoted modifiers the next zone will have. Why does this not apply to maps? If people just open a new map without killing most mobs in the previous map they should not get devoted modifiers, you had the fix already, just chose to nerf everyone, which is much worse for those who didn't/couldn't abuse this because we won't be able to afford anything this league. No difference there though since it happens every league, can never afford anything because everything is priced as if everyone gets empty levels of currency and I'm sat here maybe getting 1 divine a day (from bubblegum crap). Does ggg want us to quit? Can't wait for last epoch to get more content, can leave poe behind in it's own necropolis grave. Would probably give a crap modifier too like "respect to your time is 1000% more scarce"
IGN: Blip
Streamers abuse, GGG nerfs. The magical cycle repeats. Like clockwork.
Why does GGG always do this?

I am a new player who has just played Affliction league, nerfing it for ppl who cannot play all day literally ruin it for newbies or casuals who are not printing as many divines etc.

Literally the only reason I can catch up with last league's inflation was because I can also follow their way to juice those currency drops, otherwise almost most things in the Trade is un-affordable for newbies and casuals. Now the streamers and juicers can still print divines, it just make the casuals even harder to play.

A game that has been for over a decade with robust systems but never make it into the mass mainstream you know why? Because GGG literally does everything in their might to create extreme FRICTION in every facet of the game for casuals and newbies.

Everything I manage to achieve last league was due to content creators doing their best to create the most informative videos and guides to help people understand and play the game better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info