3.24.0b Hotfix 2

So many people overreacting to this nerf. Economy wasn't ruined in 1 day. Few people got rich, sure, but it would be much worse if it lasted longer.

It is a good change and I'm glad you nerfed it. Now my time isn't wasted when i play anything else other than fishing for stupid frogs.

for me it is W for GGG
Am I misssing something? I scrolled past 3 comments complaining about rarer scarabs being made even rarer, when the patch notes state the exact opposite thing?
im getting another kalandra league vibes from this.

kalandra also was a Ethiopia poverty league coming directly after Sentinel which was the richest and most abundant league at the time (that also included very strong crafting tools in Recombinators, it wasn't a plain dumb looting league like affliction)

and this degenerate strat of wasting hundreds of maps to fish for a worthwhile modifier is exactly the same as god-touched monsters in kalandra.
"
Nanimonai3 wrote:
Am I misssing something? I scrolled past 3 comments complaining about rarer scarabs being made even rarer, when the patch notes state the exact opposite thing?

"There are a few exceptions to this where some of the more powerful Scarabs have become rarer."
And here i am still in A5 because i had no time to play yet.. i think i‘m gonna reroll ssf then..
I play this game from 2013. First time i stop playing a new league after 5 days of the launch.
You have many contents in the game but you push people to spend maps to find "currency drop mods" and run. This is unbelievable!

Please stop making the game easier, peaople like POE's complex infrastructure. By adding simple contents, maybe you will see more players in the game for a few weeks but this will start POE's end.
RESTART LEAGUE!!!
The amount of backlash that this will get once it gets posted publicly will be insane lol
Glad i played only perm standard league
What a mess of a league monkaStop
Glad I'm already done with the league, this just sounds stupid.

The worst part is the conversion ones are far bigger offenders since you can MF those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info