The Left mouse button is the most important button in PC gaming. You just removed it? Why?!

"
Cappabitch wrote:
"
I agree: just because D2 had an “important skill” on left-click doesn’t mean that needs to be allowed in POE.

So disallow your main attack skill on left-click, gotcha. Thank you for your thoughts.
If you’re going to respond to imaginary versions of me instead of the real one, you could save us all some time by doing that in your head too.
"
Cappabitch wrote:

Man, what a terrible take. Guess Chris Wilson should've went back to D2, he's a big fan lol

Yes, he should. Instead he is making "Diablo 2" here and its called Ruthless which is also slowly seeping into "main mode".
wtf did i just read
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Seriously GGG. This is laughable being called a QoL update. This is a nerf to everyone and not only a nerf to the character but a nerf to people with disabilities in parts of their hand. Shame on you for not catering to handicapped persons.

I'd like to note that I have used the W key to walk in PoE my entire 10 years or so. I think the game may be unplayable for me now.

What do you mean? Theres so many ways to gain accessibility with a PC.

First off theirs voice attack, but that doesnt work in combat but can easily work for setting up auras before going into a map, etc...

Secondly theres the fact that even if you only have two working fingers on your left hand, you still have access to 8 keybinds there. Even assuming you cant use your right hand at all except to hold LMB, thats 8 actions you can take while in combat with only two fingers. Its about 6 actions with one. You can add two more actions by getting pedals for your feet.

But even if you dont have feet, you still have access to 8 things. Are there any builds in all of POE that require 9 separate actions to get through maps or bossing? There arent even 9 skills on our bar.
You forgot that even if you dont have hands or fingers you can just use your tongue to click buttons to use skills.
They have made made changes to pre-release statements before:
- The change stance gives you adrenaline fiasco comes to mind.

In this case though, I believe they're not going to change their minds because they've invested in two whole new gems. They want defensive skills to be more costly, have longer cooldowns, and take up an extra gem slot because convenience is the devil in this game. Unless you're playing from China that is. Then you get auction house, currency pickup pet, extra stash like we got in affliction, etc. You can guarantee they're not removing that left click binding there either lol.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Mar 19, 2024, 8:57:02 PM
In other word they are giving us even more reason to go full glass cannon.
Why am I still here
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Unless you're playing from China that is. Then you get auction house, currency pickup pet, extra stash like we got in affliction, etc. You can guarantee they're not removing that left click binding there either lol.

First: You also get a whole lot of other stuff in China, not necessarily in PoE but IRL, that might have a lot more impact on your QoL.
Second: "They" = "our GGG" have not much say in China, afaik.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Guys chill out, GGG is just trying to promote bots and scripts.
"
Guys chill out, GGG is just trying to promote bots and scripts.

First they promote TFT by making trade shit, now this.
Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info