Popular Microtransactions Weekend Sale

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

This Games Cash shop is a Scam, you charge 60$ on sale for a outfit and 12$ for a F*ckin helmet?!??!?!?!?!? Look Stop the BS make the game B2P or offer a modest monthly subscription reduce the prices by 75% because your Stealing from your loyal players with this shit and your ingame outfits from loot SUCKS so they have no choice if they want to enjoy the game otherwise someone might as well start a coin sellers website for this shit because its high way robbery...
What is this word diarrhea ? ("B2P" ??)

Also, suggesting switching from buying optional cosmetics to (mandatory ??) monthly subscription, and calling the former "stealing" - are you for real ?!?

(However, I would like to know why my unique Relentless Fury shows in-game as a plain Decorative Axe instead of its own model ?)
Last edited by BlueTemplar85 on Jan 22, 2024, 5:34:59 AM
"
macsem1999 wrote:
When can we expect Ancestor Mystery box items back ? I really wanted timekeeper map device, hoping to get it at least by the end of this league.

Yes please, I didn't have any points to spend last league and I am hoping it comes out soon, I really want that mtx.
When I see the cat affect I think of Tarkecat...hope he is doing well he kind of disappeared
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
ea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info