Popular Microtransactions Weekend Sale

Pilfering Ring WHEN ?
"
macsem1999 wrote:
When can we expect Ancestor Mystery box items back ? I really wanted timekeeper map device, hoping to get it at least by the end of this league.

This so much! Looking forward to buy that timekeeper map device!
No money
Wish you could preview mtx before you buy. I can’t count how many times I bought something and it looks like sh1t compared to what it shows
"
macsem1999 wrote:
When can we expect Ancestor Mystery box items back ? I really wanted timekeeper map device, hoping to get it at least by the end of this league.

+1
I wonder whether the Celestial Cat Soulrend Effect would get tiresome with time ?

Love that ant procession ! XD
Wait. How is the hideout display case not a popular mtx? xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
cibelina wrote:
"
macsem1999 wrote:

+1

+1
Last edited by muromez_ldpr on Jan 20, 2024, 5:43:58 AM
nice!
"
muromez_ldpr wrote:
"
cibelina wrote:
"
macsem1999 wrote:

+1

+1

from what i read in global chat & my guild mate, those MTX are really wanted.
People wants morphing pet, especially the bat.
I have never seen anyone use Morphing Beetle Pet in game, you should promote this MTX when the box come back, i don't think people knows it exists.

My Valdo box design has been confirmed, i'm so happy thank you <3
(i think it was confirmed during the weekend, like wtf after giving us an awesome league for christmas you do over time to get us more present ? love u GGG)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info