[Xbox] 3.23.0c Patch Notes

"
Bloss996 wrote:
Guys chill I mean what is going on with the loading times?

Are you playing with an Xbox one?

I’m on Xbox series S and I get max 10 secs loading screens..!

Chill everyone… instead of being grateful for another free expansions you don’t stop whining

10 second loading screen HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/corey/video/183680735

Maybe you should try to crawl even further up there bloss
Last edited by Corey on Dec 28, 2023, 3:38:40 PM
"
Corey wrote:
"
Bloss996 wrote:

Chill everyone… instead of being grateful for another free expansions you don’t stop whining

10 second loading screen HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/corey/video/183680735

Maybe you should try to crawl even further up there bloss

It's realy ~8 sec for first few map(not juiced, just alch). But it may increase to 40+ after few maps... Its realy looks like memory leak or shader compilation problem. So for me relog after 5-10 maps new habit.
Last edited by talraashi on Dec 29, 2023, 5:32:51 AM
lets get it boys
"
Bloss996 wrote:

Frankfurt server, gigabit internet connection, latency like single digit milliseconds, and i play on Xbox Series X, and i get +60 sec loadtimes after like 15 minutes of play, the load screens get increasingly longer and longer the longer you play without a reboot of the console..

There has been NO problems like this since i started in late Crucible..
This is an Xbox series X issue it gotta be

I have a crappy internet connection and an Xbox series S

And I get max 10 secs loading times FOREVER even if I play 8 hours straight
The load times get longer and longer. Just loading into town is 1m + now,on a very old xbox one. After a map or 2 they go up to 2m +. This is using a external ssd drive. Normal load times would be 30s on this system in previus leagues. Just thought I would add the 2cents of a xbox one user. Its so bad I have stoped playing, and order an X thinking that would do it. Now I see its almost everyone else, even pc players to a degree.

I really hope GGG comes back with a fix after vacation. Pc first us 3 days later, if we lucky.
Elite
Blow my mind how lazy you dev are being. Every other ARPG function well on Xbox one. Even the Switch run better demanding games. Also why can't I choice my own server? DC is the worst location for me. Even if I got Xbox X. I will not spend money on this game. Not how you been treating the Xbox one console players like second class.
"
Bloss996 wrote:
This is an Xbox series X issue it gotta be

I have a crappy internet connection and an Xbox series S

And I get max 10 secs loading times FOREVER even if I play 8 hours straight

Xbox One X and I have 1 - 2 Minutes loading time to Map, back to hideout
it is faster.
It is ONLY this league, never bevor.
Load times and horrible choppy game play and random crashing in maps is absurd at this point this really needs to be looked into God forbid I even think about touching a delirium in T16s cause I waste 4 portals on game crashes just trying to get thru a map even without loading.it up with wisps or anything else

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info