[Xbox] 3.23.0c Patch Notes

load times, flask tab not allowing you to view top row, gem sockets in gear not working to name a few... ty for effort thus far but hoping for an immediate fix with playability
~Xbox GT: ScubaSk33t~
Please fix load times. Im on a series x and sometimes have 2-3 minute load screens
Insane.. way to go GGG. I just bought another series X thinking my old one had seen better days, only to see this is a common problem NOT being fixed by you people. When the series X came out load times were phenomenal,now they're terrible... gg, GGG.
Currently playing on Xbox Series C64 by the feel of these loading times. Just missing the music and fuzzy lines.

"
ScubaSk33t wrote:
load times, flask tab not allowing you to view top row, gem sockets in gear not working to name a few... ty for effort thus far but hoping for an immediate fix with playability

This is so funny because if they had people that actually played the game or even console testers these would be obviously picked up by anybody who plays the game for more than an hour every other couple days.. the gem thing is really annoying... the flask thing I thought my brain just wasn't working

Also hearing from the post above me I thought the load times were honestly just cause I'm on Xbox 0ne x last Gen it's sad seeing that even when I do upgrade to next Gen we still have these same issues..

Thanks GGG

To the people complaining about load time and everything else... you do realize they are on vacation? By the time they get back there is probably going to be a massive patch which is why said patch likey wasn't released before Christmas. Give it some time and it will most likely be fixed when they get back after spending time with their families for the holidays.
"
Scrubyton wrote:
To the people complaining about load time and everything else... you do realize they are on vacation? By the time they get back there is probably going to be a massive patch which is why said patch likey wasn't released before Christmas. Give it some time and it will most likely be fixed when they get back after spending time with their families for the holidays.

Brother I've been playing the game strictly on console since bestiary I can promise you its not JUST the holidays, we never get communication about anything of anything at all and some of us are a little sick and tired of getting the run around from GGG at this point...

remove the game for console or fix it
Guys chill I mean what is going on with the loading times?

Are you playing with an Xbox one?

I’m on Xbox series S and I get max 10 secs loading screens..!

Chill everyone… instead of being grateful for another free expansions you don’t stop whining
I am sure that they don’t care us as Xbox one users!

I already swapped to ssd and no changes to crazy loading times.

Thank you GGG!!!
"
Bloss996 wrote:
Guys chill I mean what is going on with the loading times?

Are you playing with an Xbox one?

I’m on Xbox series S and I get max 10 secs loading screens..!

Chill everyone… instead of being grateful for another free expansions you don’t stop whining

I can assure you that you are lucky, or it’s particular geolocations that are affected. This is the first league where I have had to use Moscow server (I live in France) due to both the Frankfurt server (already notoriously bad) and now the London server (fine 99% of the time usually) are now unplayable for me.
Loading times due to either some new memory hole (game restart improves this) and server lag whilst actually mapping have been obscene this league.
Edit : And this is on a Series X
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Dec 28, 2023, 5:49:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info