Ban appeal time?

Hi, i have my main account banned from nowere, i was on a map and BOM, ban

Already 3 days passed, no answer, any admin can help? thanks.
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 3:24:05 PM
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that! If you have emailed us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this, we will be sure to respond as soon as possible. I apologise for any delay or inconvenience in the meantime.
Yeah chulainn, already mailed, u need any information or just wait? Thanks for answer.
"
Hi, i have my main account banned from nowere, i was on a map and BOM, ban

Already 3 days passed, no answer, any admin can help? thanks.

Welcome, you are now a member of statistics.
uhh, i have 3 mirror on that account... 3 days passed, i need an answer, random BAN, they unban or what? i mean, i want to defend myself?
"
uhh, i have 3 mirror on that account... 3 days passed, i need an answer, random BAN, they unban or what? i mean, i want to defend myself?

From what we've seen here recently, they've been maintaining the ban without explanation, unfortunately for us. I hope you are luckier than most, but don't get your hopes up... in my case it took 18 days until I concluded I couldn't do anything else.
Hey again,

If you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com we will respond to you as soon as we can. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Appears to be bots responding to us... WTF
One thing always bewildered me in their ban policy: if they are "working through a large number of support requests", why on earth they keep their autoban system running? If you know you have overhead on appeals for a few weeks, why still make more and more people sit in the ban with 0 information?

Even if they all actually did malicious things, and you can actually prove it, let them play for a few more days, and get to them later when you reduce the request queue. This won't change the big picture, but will greatly help with false positives, because people could get their appeals sorted quicker and without having to stress about it for weeks.
Last edited by Echothesis on Dec 22, 2023, 1:25:05 AM
im waiting, 4 days now, was trowing stacked decks and the ban appeared

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info