Turn off others' mtx sounds

"
Gulch wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing that stupid 5 second mtx song every 20 seconds in a town. Give us a way to mute that annoying crap please.

It's not like this was an accident either. There is a post on Reddit telling people "wink wink" "make sure you equip your goblins in town" and the thing has over 600 up votes, so you know they are doing this just to piss off everyone and screw up their league launch.
I invite everyone to the gentleman's club that is Hardcore Ruthless SSF, I have yet to encounter any of that degeneracy.
JUST DO IT!
This thread is just funny as hell, do you guys even think about what you are saying before posting it?

Screws up league launch? It's a damn sound, it doesn't do anything to league league.

Ruins my league? It's a damn sound, it does nothing to your ability to play.

Breaks your immersion, hard to suspend belief? This is an ARPG, there's no actual roleplaying in this game. It's a game about bigger numbers and kill more things faster.

Sure, it can be annoying but it is nothing even remotely close to something to breaks your ability to play the game. All the MTX causing the game to crash in town, that's an actual problem.
"
leto2626 wrote:
Good thing I'm not Heisting this league, this on top of all the giant horses and 5 meter wingspan wings, it doesn't need to get any more carnival than this.

The MTX size has gotten annoying AF and obviously the goblin BS too but clearly this is what the kiddies will pay for so here we are...MMO hell.
"
Generico wrote:
It's annoying AF. If I wanted to hear shitty star wars cantina music I'd have played the kotor MMO. This sound effect is so jarring and out of place with the rest of the soundscape. Please turn this garbage off GGG. It does nothing but break my immersion and make me not want to play the game. It's basically just a tool for trolls to annoy people.

+1
WHEN CAN WE TURN IT OFF
"
climbw10 wrote:
WHEN CAN WE TURN IT OFF

Open Options

Go to 'Sound' tab

Grab the 'master' slider button and drag all the way to the left.

Done.

I haven't heard game audio since they started putting loud as f* sounds on MTXs (I think that was about the time they introduced 'supporter packs' with the huge things that spawned above the player, made some ridiculously loud sound, and disappeared every half minute or so).

Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Its unhealthy for some minds!
Stop this nonsense now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info