Turn off others' mtx sounds

A genius move to give us something to listen to while waiting for the load to finish.
Yup. It was annoying in Act 1. I'm only on Act 2. Cannot put up with it any longer and have not for the past couple of days. I mean I'll pass on raging through 8 more acts.

So deflating. I'm far away from being good at the game. Felt like I was making good progress when I returned last month (after "no goes" with my previous attempts in Harvest and Heist leagues). Was excited to give it a good go for this league...only to be stunted like this.
bump
"
Beglets wrote:
No sense to sell MTX with sound if other players can turn that sound off.

I don't buy MTX to impress other people. If I buy it, it's because I like it.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
eeby deeby ee iby diby doo oby oby oby dee

lmao!

tbh i like the sound

i got the sound effects on low except for music so it doesn't bother me

although i think my i7 2600 and rx 480 is about to croak out in towns with MTX. i get like 15 fps lol
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 11, 2023, 6:22:05 PM
well im righ tthere with you except im at the point now with all the bull shit sound effects coming from other characters store bought mtx i’m about to just go play a different game, i know the guy said people would not buy the sounds if others could turn it off for them in the same respect ggg should be smart enough to know if they keep this dumb shit up they are going to loose players which will equal more then a few lost sales over some dumb ass sound effects being forced on people that dont want to hear other peoples shit.
Last edited by Beglets on Mar 29, 2024, 8:00:26 PM
Now we get to listen to some random spooky sound playing in the background which I'm assuming is related to the league mechanic. Why we need two instances of bgm at the same time, I don't know lol
"
Beglets wrote:
No sense to sell MTX with sound if other players can turn that sound off.

Nobody will buy.

Logic.

The solution here is for GGG to sell MTX allowing to mute sound effects from other MTX.

1-Create problem
2-Sell solution
3-???????????
4-PROFIT
"
Gulch wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing that stupid 5 second mtx song every 20 seconds in a town. Give us a way to mute that annoying crap please.

This exactly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info