Turn off others' mtx sounds

I'm so sick of hearing that stupid 5 second mtx song every 20 seconds in a town. Give us a way to mute that annoying crap please.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 10:51:25 PM
Its constantly crashing my game too, every time they start playing and I am in a town with them. Boom CRASH.
"
TheRealMile wrote:
Its constantly crashing my game too, every time they start playing and I am in a town with them. Boom CRASH.

That sucks that it's crashing your game, I just think it's fricking annoying AF to constantly hear that crap every few seconds.
Makes me not want to play.
Signed. I came to the forums just to find this. It was cute the first time, but if I spend a minute in town, I have to hear it three times.

I'd love to see a button to mute MTX sounds, or pet sounds, whichever.
I am agreed
It is hard to me to suspend disbelief when towns sound like a Star Wars cantina.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
This is best MTX ever. Why? Because if you are getting annoyed by it, you know you are slacking in town instead mapping.
Once you hit mapping you’ll rarely hear it. It is annoying no doubt.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Once you hit mapping you’ll rarely hear it. It is annoying no doubt.

It happens in Heist also.
But I'm one to create multiple characters per season so that means hearing that crap more and more.
Good thing I'm not Heisting this league, this on top of all the giant horses and 5 meter wingspan wings, it doesn't need to get any more carnival than this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info