Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

D4 BAD BAseg
"
DarkS1r wrote:
3% playing vortex on softcore trade and 2% on hc trade, absolutely justified and necessary nerf to cold dot, yep.

Dude...3% of playerbase is a lot.

And cold dot is not nerfed, that's a buff to clearspeed. Vortex will finally feel better to cover up areas. The only cost is that you can't have it automated anymore. But I take that anyday to clear faster, this archetype does a bad job with clearspeed (even with shield charge/whirling blades)
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Nov 30, 2023, 7:39:38 PM
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed by patch notes. Pohx's RF was the only build archetype that didn't feel like absolute dogshit to play and you fucking deleted it. I've played every league since Prophecy, but unless there's a transfigured version of RF that undoes this bullshit, I'm not sure when, or even if, I'll be playing POE again.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Awesome. About time y'all got rid of Metamorph. Served its purpose.
"
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed by patch notes. Pohx's RF was the only build archetype that didn't feel like absolute dogshit to play and you fucking deleted it. I've played every league since Prophecy, but unless there's a transfigured version of RF that undoes this bullshit, I'm not sure when, or even if, I'll be playing POE again.

RF Inquis looks like its gonna be the last man standing. The skill was designed for only him from the beginning. If you calculate, the result is like 300 less base. Which is a slap on the wrist.
"
This will be the best league of all time, mark my words.

feels inspiring pal!
Those skill gems' qulity changes are good changed !
this is the skills i found buffed alot in 3.23

1.Boneshatter:
Quality now provides +0-1% more Damage per Trauma, instead of 0-20% increased Stun Duration on enemies.

2.Crackling Lance:
Quality now provides +0-10% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Intensity, instead of 0-10% chance to Shock enemies.

3.Glacial Cascade:
Quality now causes the Final Burst to deal +0-50% more Damage, instead of providing 0-20% increased Damage.

Lightning Tendrils:
Quality now provides +0-40% to Critical Strike Multiplier, instead of 0-20% increased Lightning Damage.

5.Penance Brand:
Penance Brand has been significantly simplified. It no longer spreads energy to nearby enemies or causes regular pulses while at maximum energy. It now immediately causes an explosion when the branded enemy reaches maximum energy. It no longer causes an explosion when it expires or detaches from an enemy. It no longer has an attached duration — instead, it remains attached to the enemy until it reaches maximum energy, then expires immediately once the explosion occurs. It no longer gains damage or radius per energy. It now deals 177-265 base Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 18-27), scaling up to 2541–3811 gem level 20 (previously 170-254), has an added damage effectiveness of 570% (previously 40%), activates every 0.1s while attached (previously every 0.5s) and has a base radius of 2.8 metres (previously 0.8 metres). It now deals 30% less Damage with Ailments.
Quality now causes the skill to deal +0-10% more Damage with Hits against Branded Enemies, instead of providing 0-10% increased Area of Effect.

6.Reap:
Quality now causes the skill to Deal +0-5% more Damage per Blood Charge, instead of providing 0-10% increased Area of Effect.

7.Righteous Fire:
No longer Deals 39-2447.9 base Fire Damage per Second. Now deals 70% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second (both previously 35%).
Quality now provides +0-0.3 metres to radius, instead of 0-20% increased Burning Damage.
Blink arrow changes:

- No longer has Minions deal 0-114% increased Damage, or 0-57% increased Minion Maximum Life.
- Now has Minions deal 0% more Damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 57% at gem level 20 (previously 75% at all gem levels).

Then how is this possible:

- Blink Arrow clones now have 75% more base Damage and 50% more base Life inherently.

Last edited by LaGueuze on Nov 30, 2023, 7:45:33 PM
Wait, so how do we get Boots Lab enchant now?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
swarls68 wrote:
removing existing alt quality gems in std must be one of the most out of touch decisions ggg has ever made. A lot of ppl spend tons of currency on getting the perfect alt quality gems for their build and now they just get taken away.
I thought the ex to div change was the worst thing to ever happen to std, but this rly takes the cake.

Sad to see how little ggg cares about std players.

I still can't believe this is real. Like removing Metamorph, Perandus and Prophecy were bad enough.

To make it even worse, we're removing all alt gems and replacing it with a small new pool of gems from affliction. Why...

They can't just add the new gems from affliction and keep the alt gems from Heist?

Seriously, who is making these decisions?

Whoever on the team is sitting there saying to remove everything they worked on from the game, can they sit back for a moment and look at what they are doing?

Deleting existing items is a common thing now, Prophecy, Kalandra, Crucible... The game is not worth playing for me, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 30, 2023, 7:49:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info