Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

damn, gcp are good now, and so many gem changes, while some insane numbers, that would take some thinking to get around
yes, zagmax does love him some poe, but more poe is even better
"
xStyrosx wrote:
okay, wtf they did to splitting steel? How tf is this even work now?

I read impale, so it might scale with impale?
Last edited by palamantanta on Nov 30, 2023, 6:07:13 PM
"
Shattering Steel:
No longer consumes Steel Shards, or grants Steel Ward, or has any of its Steel Ward stats. No longer has "Base duration is 5.00 seconds", "If you have no Steel Shards, only Fires 1 Projectile", or "Projectiles deal up to 50% more Damage with Hits per Steel Shard consumed at the start of their movement, lowering this bonus as they travel farther".
Quality now provides 0-40% increased Impale Effect (previously 0-20%).

Does this mean that Shattering Steel goes back to to its original version, not requiring to spam Call of Steel? Oh man been wanting this for AGES...

I hope it works like you think, because in my mind it sound like rip dmg
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
Really awesome, was worried I’m getting too excited but you guys didn’t disappoint!
"
palamantanta wrote:
"
xStyrosx wrote:
okay, wtf they did to splitting steel? How tf is this even work now?

I read impale, so it might scale with impale?

problem is not impale, problem is how it works overall , because before we forced to spam recall to get stacks
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
Guardian got nerfed, but only in Ruthless? Sweet!!!
Cool. Now bring back harvest please.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:50:04 PM
Kaom's Spirit nerf :(
"
Sieegfreed wrote:
PoE 2 looks bad, really bad, slow and like a mix of Diablo 4 + Soulslike, for me PoE's essence are being spoiled by this project...
Instead we shoud have a good massive and solid game...
We'll have the community divided and will be more recurrent for people (like me) skipe some leagues or even play others games instead... a pity...

PS: This ugly wings you gave in the drop was better than the entire set provided as challange reward... I miss when we had good rewards that "remember" the league instead all this random theme armour sets you have being doing...

bye o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info