Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

"
Elhazzared wrote:
"We want to make Quallity provide better bonus."

Freeze pulse quallity untouched and freezing pulse itself nerfed.

Totems nerfed even though almost no one plays them with how aweful they are.

Yeah, GGG still doesn't understand what made PoE the success it became nor does it understand why it's player retention has been none existant since Delve (ok, not since Delve but that's when it started to drop until it got to the point it is at).

The worst example of this is everything we hear of PoE 2, the more they talk about PoE 2 them more it becomes obvious that it's all about good looking stuff and a complete failure to understand why it will not be popular. The idea of grabbing the people who played PoE a long time ago and never coming back. Yeah, GGG never understood what made them quit and they are making PoE 2 even worse than PoE 1 was at launch for the crowd they want to give them a second chance.

Oh well, at least GD has a decent ARPG.

I read some of your comment..hard to stay focused. Not sure what point youre trying to make, except that you arent satisfied ?

You do realise that sometimes developers will go in a direction that some ppl might not like..that sucks, i agree with you on that.
The cool thing is that there are plenty of other arpgs out there, so cycle through some and return when its more to your liking.

Or write down your critisism, and send a mail to ggg, like voice your concerns :-)
"
bubblehulk wrote:
"
Elhazzared wrote:
"We want to make Quallity provide better bonus."

Totems nerfed even though almost no one plays them with how aweful they are.

How were totems nerfed?

Yeah, in general, totems seem to be buffed. Chieftain asc, holy flame tot, etc. Only prob. is with spell totem support but still not a big deal.
"
No nerf for sanctum is Crazy! The currency from sanctum is op

"

Reduced the drop rate of Forbidden Tomes.
Reduced the drop rate of The Hour of Divinity and The Gilded Chalice Unique Relics.

Means they rise in price, means less profit, which is kind of a nerf actually.
Huge nerf to vortex. There goes my 2 mirror investment. I thought an old skill like that wouldn't be nerfed. Well... they proved me wrong.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
okay, wtf they did to splitting steel? How tf is this even work now?
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
LOG TF IN
Nice
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
"
artifleur wrote:
"
Vortex: Now has a 0.750 second Cast Time (previously instant)

This is so lame, I'm disgusted. Instead of adding more instant damage skills with cooldown you remove the only that existed.

I wonder if you watched the stream. A nerfed base game can only mean that there is a alternate quality gem that will make your league the best you ever had.

Shattering Steel:
No longer consumes Steel Shards, or grants Steel Ward, or has any of its Steel Ward stats. No longer has "Base duration is 5.00 seconds", "If you have no Steel Shards, only Fires 1 Projectile", or "Projectiles deal up to 50% more Damage with Hits per Steel Shard consumed at the start of their movement, lowering this bonus as they travel farther".
Quality now provides 0-40% increased Impale Effect (previously 0-20%).

Does this mean that Shattering Steel goes back to to its original version, not requiring to spam Call of Steel? Oh man been wanting this for AGES...
sigh though ggg would be better than this but lab enchants? like boots and helm are really helpful for builds and you just removed them. like really

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info