Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
(...)
Since his 30 hours this league didn't qualify him according to your metric, how about my 3 level 100s?

I would take this note when running Crimson Temples, as I'm clearing it backwards due to Altars. Since the majority of my builds aren't designed as deli-farmers (as I leaguestart Private League) I do not have the speed to clear the map backwards before the fog dissipates. This keystone will be free quant in my maps.

Yeah I agree, it will also fit running to the boss first for bigger favour in Ritual running.

As for that other person, appeal to accomplishment fallacy hits some people bad when they are out of proper arguments, Lol.
HYPEROMEGAPOGGERS LOGIN
"
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
(...)
Since his 30 hours this league didn't qualify him according to your metric, how about my 3 level 100s?

I would take this note when running Crimson Temples, as I'm clearing it backwards due to Altars. Since the majority of my builds aren't designed as deli-farmers (as I leaguestart Private League) I do not have the speed to clear the map backwards before the fog dissipates. This keystone will be free quant in my maps.

Yeah I agree, it will also fit running to the boss first for bigger favour in Ritual running.

As for that other person, appeal to accomplishment fallacy hits some people bad when they are out of proper arguments, Lol.

Yes, you bring a lot to the economy, especially the first one :) When I said that few people will take a node, I did not mean that NO ONE will EVER take it, but that the number of those who took a node will be so small that it will not matter. Obviously, any node in the tree is taken by someone, such as wellspring of creation or dance of destruction, but I'm not sure if you know about them at all or have taken them at least once, doing long-term map farming and using them as one of the main opportunities for farming.
Last edited by Lionzerer on Aug 7, 2023, 6:39:01 AM
"
HcChArLie wrote:
LOVE IT

Can work it with Shockwave / Cyclone?

It says it works with strike skills
@GGG will the Belltower Map Device Decoration also work on the small map device or only on the big one? Thank you.
"
Lionzerer wrote:
"
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
(...)

Yes, you bring a lot to the economy, especially the first one :) When I said that few people will take a node, I did not mean that NO ONE will EVER take it, but that the number of those who took a node will be so small that it will not matter. Obviously, any node in the tree is taken by someone, such as wellspring of creation or dance of destruction, but I'm not sure if you know about them at all or have taken them at least once, doing long-term map farming and using them as one of the main opportunities for farming.

Wellspring of Creation I've used quite a bit on my Animate Weapon character for safe levelling in maps, got a comfy 100 with it.

That being said I don't think that most keystones should be something aspirational to everyone, for the most part I feel they should cater to certain niches or points at someone's progress or specifics of their gear. Which I suspect is what they are going for? with those small steps.
"
blackbirthhhh wrote:
Nice more Trauma stacks

Not possible, but imagine this: Boneshatter trauma stacks that do trauma stacks with trauma support.

Traumaception
Boneshatter つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つ CoPium ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
KEKW
Loving these new Atlas passive keystones. So far I'll be running every one at least at some point this league! Plus endless Delirium is awesome.
I need the numbers to that support gem asap! :)
Will it be usuabel with every weapon type?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info