The Achilles' heel of Raise Zombie and the way I feel they could fix it.

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Deathstar699 wrote:

I agree with this take in its entirety.

It's funny you agree with him....because that is EXACTLY what you have been arguing against this entire thread. SMH man

As for "incentivizing afk gameplay"....what planet are you living on? That is essentially the point of choosing a perma-minion build over a temporary minion build, or any other type of build. The reason people run permanent minions is to NOT babysit the minion. That is the definition of PERMANENT.

The goal of ALL permanent minion builds (100% of them) is to sit back, allow your minions to do most of the work, while you kite and cast buffs. And if you are really really rich and have godlike gear, you don't even need the buffs and can just kite around. That is the very essence of the archetype. Otherwise...you would be playing something else.

I agree with his take because he is actually talking about something concisely. Oh it should do that? I thought this was Path of Exile not idle clicker. Look I am not against the minion master playstyle but it should be more active and dynamic rather than passive and braindead. But then again a lot of POE builds are guilty of this anyway so why bother talking about it.

Again if you want the Zombie ai to work better, I have nothing against it but its like giving a car engine to a lawnmower. If you can't understand that then there is no point in arguing it here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info