3.21.2b Patch Notes

Friends, there are already 250+ messages here, let's finish as much as possible, don't you have 5-10k$ for a computer? I had it, now I can afford to play in 30-40 frames and load the map in just 5 seconds, it's noticeably slower than before, so what, but what a beautiful fog(although I'm not sure) I have now on my lightning strike is definitely worth it. Let's just buy some more support packs and support ggg, they've been trying for us for more than 10 years
Хочу питсы
-----------
I want pizza
"
Friends, there are already 250+ messages here, let's finish as much as possible, don't you have 5-10k$ for a computer? I had it, now I can afford to play in 30-40 frames and load the map in just 5 seconds, it's noticeably slower than before, so what, but what a beautiful fog(although I'm not sure) I have now on my lightning strike is definitely worth it. Let's just buy some more support packs and support ggg, they've been trying for us for more than 10 years

There was guy with 4090 on AM4 platform. Was saying perf is trash too xD
On Probation Any%
So they made POE 1 just as laggy as POE mobile so we can get the feel how it will be playing POE mobile NICE JOB GUYS!!

Make POE 1 LAGGGY AS HELL so we won't be able to play it at all and will be forced to play POE 2 SO yeah omg GGG made the worse decision EVER EVER EVER SO SAD ABOUT THIS !!!!!!! BUT HEY lets put more MTX so it will be EVEN MORE LAGGGGGY
I don`t know what tf you updated but the game is unplayable for me , even after reinstalling it....it lags non-stop , first minute of every map i start is just unplayable.
ALLO YOBA

are you going to fix this shit?
"
molekylo13 wrote:
ALLO YOBA

I PMed some staff members about this, no response yet, i think they could just give us a feedback like (We are working on this guys, just be patient, that's a big problem we didn't saw before)
"
ymudrogado wrote:
"
molekylo13 wrote:
ALLO YOBA

I PMed some staff members about this, no response yet, i think they could just give us a feedback like (We are working on this guys, just be patient, that's a big problem we didn't saw before)

YES! Ignoring and silencing the problem angers the most !
I have hope GGG is trying to fix this,i come once per day to see if it is the day.
Meanwhile,i just do other stuff,life isnt just POE.
But i agree with u guys,at least some feedback would be nice.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Aug 1, 2023, 3:15:15 PM
What bothers the most is developers not even communicating about any broken things in games. A "we know about the performance problem and working on a fix" would be enough.

But the game isn't playable right now. I don't understand why this isn't highest priority.
Eight days now with an completely unplayable game. Still not one word from GGG, still no change in game despite trying every option possible.

That a company would release a patch that can harm people's computer and best case render the game unplayable for a lot of people, and just leave it be for a week, is absolutely beyond anything I could ever imagine from these guys.

Gotta love when you make space in your schedule to play your favourite game because your time is limited in the week with work and family, take some spare time from work, but the devs thought that only very rich people will play their game from now on, just get rid of the unwealthy unlucky players, that will save a bit of server power. Oh, and just fry their CPU at the same time, so they can't come back to complain. Nice weekend indeed.

Thanks for ruining the league and wasting my time. At least I'm keeping my CPU in good health.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info